PDA

View Full Version : 12th Day of Christmas

Rich Riddle
01-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Today is the 12th day of Christmas for those who remember the song.

Mel Fulks
01-06-2017, 1:04 PM
Thanks Rich, I just had an Epiphany from a wise man. Need to take down all the decorations. Two wreaths. After I rest some more.

Rod Sheridan
01-06-2017, 1:05 PM
Yes it is, now we can take the decorations down this weekend.........Rod.

Rich Riddle
01-06-2017, 1:11 PM
My wife likes them up a while longer because the weather gets her down.....perhaps I can take down the nativity scene and a few other decorations but the tree will stand solid for some time. A neighbor asked if I would leave up our outside lights for some time. He likes looking at them out his window in the early morning. With snow/ice on the roof, he'll get his wish. Cute phrasing by the way.

Thanks Rich, I just had an Epiphany from a wise man. Need to take down all the decorations. Two wreaths. After I rest some more.

Jim Koepke
01-09-2017, 3:53 PM
Today is the 12th day of Christmas for those who remember the song.

That wooden't be this song wood it?

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

jtk

Rich Riddle
01-10-2017, 9:35 AM
Jim,

I think you have a different version.....as a non-Neander there should be band saws, sliding table saws, power tools, etc. in the song.
That wooden't be this song wood it?

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

jtk

Lee Schierer
01-10-2017, 11:04 AM
I took advantage of the break in the weather last week and took down all the outside lights. I also tested and repaired everything so it will be all ready to go next year.