PDA

View Full Version : Thanks From Moderator

Ken Salisbury
06-19-2003, 1:28 PM
I would like to thank the members here at SMC for the manner in which this forum has become "self moderated". It is heartening to see members reminding (without bashing) other posters of the SMC terms/conditions under which we operate. It sure makes the "moderating" job much easier. Keep up the good work ! !

We have come a long way in establishing what I believe is the best WW Forum on the web. There were some growing pains in the early days, but with the "community" we have established, those growing pains have virtually vanished.

The fact that SMC is a non-commercial venture is leading more and more people here every day. It is a real pleasure to visit a web site these days and not be inundated with scores of advertising banners and pop-ups to contend with.

We are now well over 1100 "members" and growing daily. Members should make it a point to encourage their woodworking friends and associates to join SMC. Our influence in the Woodworking Community is directly related to the size of our membership.

<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">&quot;So, again, thanks to the members &quot;</font></p>

Ken Garlock
06-19-2003, 2:12 PM
all you people behind the scenes. Many thanks to Keith and Aaron for their tireless efforts in getting SMC started. Thanks to you for keeping us on the straight and narrow:)

After I check me E-mail each morning, the creek is the first place to go. For me, every day is a learning experience here at SMC.

It may seem to be a trite saying, but KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ya all.

Joe Tonich
06-19-2003, 5:24 PM
Originally posted by Ken Garlock
After I check me E-mail each morning, the creek is the first place to go. For me, every day is a learning experience here at SMC.

Ditto!!! :) I love this place! Lots to learn, great people to learn from! :)

Joe

Phil Phelps
06-19-2003, 5:41 PM
...some butt head will try and sneak in something. I intend to keep you on your toes. :p :D

David Blangger
06-19-2003, 9:52 PM
All of you guys are terrific! So glad I found you and I tell other ww's all the time about you guys.

David

Steve Clardy
06-19-2003, 10:48 PM
we can just keep Ken straight---------

Steve:D