PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 NFL

Donnie Raines
10-10-2005, 9:39 AM
Well....I guess all good things must come to an end. My Bengals lost on the road.....but at least they did'nt get their butts kicked!

Lee DeRaud
10-10-2005, 10:36 AM
The good news: the 2005 Packers played like the Packers of old.:D
The bad news: the Redskins played like the week-3 Packers.:eek:

The good news: Philly lost.
The bad news: Dallas won.

Jon Olson
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
The $50 million dollar man out here in 49er country didn't come through. Did have some flash of whats to come, but the line never gave him a chance to shine. At least Manning never really got started or the box score would be way worse.

Pitts tonight - taking down them chargers!!!!

Jon

John Miliunas
10-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Yeah, kinda' like what Lee said! The Pack was "due", but I just didn't think they would do it to the extent they did, especially considering so many of their starters are out with injuries. They looked good!:) :cool:

Jason Roehl
10-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Looks like Favre used up all his lucky "Hail Mary" passes for the year in one game! :D ;) (required dig on the Pack)

It looks like the Colts are in for a long year. They may be the only undefeated team left in the NFL, but one of Peyton's favorite plays--the play-option pass--is no longer nearly as effective. That is, nobody's falling for the fake run anymore, and just hanging back waiting for the pass. Oh, well, I guess the Edge and Rhodes will just have a little more running to do.

BTW, that's got to have been the biggest blown play review I've ever seen. Edge clearly had the ball across the plane of the goal line, in his hand, before it was slapped out by a 49er. Refs are human, I guess.

Chad Pater
10-10-2005, 12:05 PM
It was a great weekend!!! The Vikings didn't lose!!!!!
For those who don't know we had bye this week :rolleyes:

Karl Laustrup
10-10-2005, 1:54 PM
The good news: the 2005 Packers played like the Packers of old.:D
The bad news: the Redskins played like the week-3 Packers.:eek:

The good news: Philly lost.
The bad news: Dallas won.

You're welcome to watch football with me any time Lee. :D

Anybody have dreams of being a running back in the NFL? If so you might want to contact the Packers. Looks like we could use a running back or two. I thought Sherman might go into the stands to find somebody after Davenport went down.

Karl