PDA

View Full Version : Any Creekers in Provo Utah?

Jeff Ranck
12-26-2016, 8:01 PM
If so, I am in dire need of a service to sharpen planer blades and table saw blades. I haven't found anyone local and was wondering who you folks use.

David Eisenhauer
12-26-2016, 8:11 PM
I have mailed mine off to an outfit in Missouri for 30+ years now. They have sharpened all of my blades, including router bits, to my satisfaction. Sorry, but the name of the outfit escapes me right now (senior moment) but the phone number will always be there for recall: 1-800-CUT RITE.

Dave Cav
12-26-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm not in Provo, but I'll be in Richmond in a few months...

That being said, I'd toss them in a flat rate box and send them to Eastside Saw in Bellevue, Wa. I've had great luck with them.

David Eisenhauer
12-26-2016, 11:52 PM
Remembered. Ballew Saw and Tool and they have a web site.

Jeff Ranck
12-27-2016, 9:04 AM
I have mailed mine off to an outfit in Missouri for 30+ years now. They have sharpened all of my blades, including router bits, to my satisfaction. Sorry, but the name of the outfit escapes me right now (senior moment) but the phone number will always be there for recall: 1-800-CUT RITE.

Huh, never thought to mail things away. Great solution though.

Jeff Ranck
12-27-2016, 9:06 AM
I'm not in Provo, but I'll be in Richmond in a few months...

That being said, I'd toss them in a flat rate box and send them to Eastside Saw in Bellevue, Wa. I've had great luck with them.

I lived in the Seattle area for about 14 years and Eastside Saw was where I took all my stuff. They do great work. I also purchased a number of tools from them over the years. Good folks. Maybe I'll contact them and mail the stuff away that I need sharpened.

Thanks guys!