PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Joe A Faulkner
12-24-2016, 1:04 PM
My wife and I are blessed to have all of our children home for Christmas this year. As we make preparations for a few days of fellowship, food, worship and thanksgiving, I want to pause and wish everyone a blessed Christmas and most joyous New Year.

Dave Macy
12-24-2016, 1:47 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks everyone for all of the help.

Brent Cutshall
12-24-2016, 2:22 PM
I finally finished everybody's Christmas gifts and I'm ready for Christmas to be here. I've noticed, the money I save making gifts normally goes to buying tools to make more gifts. I wish we had snow where I live. Merry Christmas people!

Dennis Peacock
12-24-2016, 4:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!

May each of you be prosperous, healthy, and joyful for all of 2017.

Rich Riddle
12-24-2016, 6:02 PM
Happy Christmas Eve...

Wayne Lomman
12-24-2016, 6:55 PM
Merry Christmas to all. We had our last snow flurries about 2 weeks ago and finally summer is here. 33C for today but not soon enough to ripen the cherries... Ah, well. Cheers

Jim Koepke
12-24-2016, 8:21 PM
It took me a few minutes having fun with an old Christmas song to write this.

You likely know the tune:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four routers bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

A Merry Christmas to all,

jtk

Ken Fitzgerald
12-24-2016, 10:47 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Rick Potter
12-25-2016, 3:11 AM
Christmas wishes for health and peace to everyone.

Rick P

Rick Potter
12-25-2016, 3:12 AM
Christmas wishes for health and peace to everyone.

Rick P