PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

george wilson
12-24-2016, 10:25 AM
Someone needs to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew Hughes
12-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Merry Christmas from the west side.:)

David Eisenhauer
12-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Same to all from the Texas Hill Country and best of wishes for all of your families.

Frederick Skelly
12-24-2016, 11:08 AM
Merry Christmas friends!

Jim Koepke
12-24-2016, 11:10 AM
Merry Christmas to all and your families from the Pacific Northwest!

jtk

George Bokros
12-24-2016, 11:11 AM
Merry Christmas from the North Coast

Paul F Franklin
12-24-2016, 11:11 AM
A "Tool-rific" holiday season to all!

Frederick Skelly
12-24-2016, 11:18 AM
Ok, Mr. Franklin wins the "who has the coolest woodworking-related Christmas tree" contest!

Shawn Pixley
12-24-2016, 11:37 AM
Merry Christmas to my Christian friends. Happy Hannukah to my Jewish Friends. Kwanza to others.

Me, I celebrate Saturnalia 😱.

michael langman
12-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Peace and Love to All, and to All a Good Night...

Paul McGaha
12-24-2016, 12:13 PM
Thanks George,

Merry Christmas to all you Creekers, from Ashburn, VA.

Hopefully Santa stopped by Lee Valley and LN to start his route today.

PHM

Jebediah Eckert
12-24-2016, 12:23 PM
"Have an adequate Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate because this is America."

-The Great Ron Swanson

Joe A Faulkner
12-24-2016, 1:08 PM
Merry Christmas from the Hoosier state.

Pat Barry
12-24-2016, 2:03 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Tony Wilkins
12-24-2016, 2:09 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

James Pallas
12-24-2016, 2:24 PM
Merry Christmas from Mid America

Mel Fulks
12-24-2016, 2:35 PM
Merry Christmas! to all who want ,or will accept,one! Thanks for providing a house full of good company that doesn't break the snack budget! Shawn is right it's MID winter, the "new" system makes no sense as the coldest part of the year is only about three weeks away.

Dave Beauchesne
12-24-2016, 2:38 PM
Merry Christmas to all the Creekers from the PNW ( about 50 miles north of Jim K ) A balmy 34 degrees here, chance of 8 inches of snow Monday!!

Dave Beauchense

Andy Nichols
12-24-2016, 3:06 PM
Merry Christmas: little over 70 deg F here today, so don't believe a white Christmas is in the works for the Hill Country.

Andy,

-- mos maiorum

Jim Koepke
12-24-2016, 3:16 PM
Okay it was beyond my ability to resist this, it only took a few minutes, you know the tune:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me
A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me
three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four routers bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me
eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
twelve planes sticking molding, eleven braces turning, ten augers boring, nine gouges carving, eight chisels paring, seven gauges marking, six saws a sawing, FIVE SMOOTHING PLANES, four router bits, three try squares, two egg beater drills and A bright red tool that came from Woodpecker

Merry Christmas to all,

jtk

Brian Holcombe
12-24-2016, 3:18 PM
Merry Christmas!

Brian Holcombe
12-24-2016, 3:19 PM
Hah that is priceless Jim!

John Schtrumpf
12-24-2016, 3:30 PM
Merry XMas from Poughkeepsie.

Rob Luter
12-24-2016, 4:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

Blessed are those whose minds and hands create things of beauty and utility from the bounty of nature.

We are blessed.

Frederick Skelly
12-24-2016, 5:23 PM
Hah that is priceless Jim!

+1. Well done Jim!

Nicholas Lawrence
12-24-2016, 5:55 PM
Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for the New Year!

Stew Denton
12-24-2016, 8:14 PM
Merry Christmas to you all from the Texas panhandle. It doesn't feel like Christmas here, it was about 70 here today!

(Good job Jim.)

Stew

Kees Heiden
12-25-2016, 2:56 AM
Merry Christmas from overhere too, to al my friends from Sawmillcreek!

Clint Baxter
12-25-2016, 5:54 AM
Thanks to George for starting the thread and his wishes for us. And to all who've replied to the thread. And a Merry Christmas to the remainder of our Sawmill community as well.

Our Christmas here is supposed to get a little bit more "White" today, with 8-12" forecast, and we are under a "blizzard warning". �� Hey, the shop is heated and I've a pile of chisels and plane irons that could use some sharpening. Life is good.

Once again, "Merry Christmas."

Clint in "Notre Dakotre"

Glen Canaday
12-25-2016, 6:44 AM
Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmahannakwaanzukah! Or Festivus!

I hope that there's something fun under that tree.

My mother gave me The Patternmaker's Assistant reprinted by Astragal. Why am I on this forum??! I should be reading that right now...

Phil Mueller
12-25-2016, 7:42 AM
Merry Christmas! I hope it is a day filled with family, friends, and joy to all.

Glen Johnson
12-25-2016, 8:11 AM
Merry Christmas with thanks and appreciation for this great community of Creekers.

Glen