PDA

View Full Version : new photo setup

sascha gast
10-09-2005, 7:30 PM
so I upgraded my light tent, not that the other one was not working, but i wanted better lights.
this setup came with 6 lights, flourescents. it's not as harsh as halogen bulbs and needs less power. the system came as I have it displayed, the only thing I added is the smaller tent, this is the one i will be using mostly, but for larger stuff I thought it's cool to have the big one. it's also great since both tents fold together and take up no room at all. My diy tent was solid, made from PVC and could not be taken down in under 30 minutes.
now I just need to get a little table for the small tent.
I'll keep you posted about performance, I am excited to take pics.

John Miliunas
10-09-2005, 7:50 PM
That's way cool, Sascha! May I inquire as to what brand all that equipment is and where you got it from? A long ways down the road for me, but good info to hang on to! Also, I notice that you have the flash still sitting on your camera. Do you use both, the fill lights AND the flash?:) :cool:

Keith Burns
10-09-2005, 9:19 PM
I got the 30" off ebay as well. Still working on lighting though. Where did you get the lights?

sascha gast
10-09-2005, 9:43 PM
http://search.stores.ebay.com/STEVE-KAESER-BACKGROUNDS-SINCE-1989_tent_W0QQfciZ15QQfclZ4QQfsnZSTEVEQ20KAESERQ20 BACKGROUNDSQ20SINCEQ201989QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2Q QsaselZ30821274QQsofpZ0

and no, i don't use the flash when I take pics of the turnings.

sascha

John Miliunas
10-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the info, Sascha! Very neat, albeit, out of my league for the time being. Still, good to know such products exist and will keep it in mind!:) :cool: