PDA

View Full Version : RDWORKS Rotary Settings for RTIC 30 oz Mugs

daniel hernandez
12-21-2016, 10:25 PM
Hello,

I have the larger Chuck Style Rotary attachment from Rabbit Laser (works great so far!).

I've previously posted the question for how to calculate the Vendor Settings for Y Step Length, and received a lot of great responses, and the actual equation for figuring out the exact Y Step Length setting.

I have tried multiple times to get that equation just right, by testing a 3 inch circle, my results are always either smaller or larger than what I'm trying for....or comes out like an oval.

Using trial/error, I've come up with the setting of 14.00 when completing RTIC 30oz mugs...which works close enough, but not exact.

Can anyone tell me what they set their Y Step Length in RDWORS V8, when completing these RTIC mugs with this type rotary attachment?

If you could tell me what you use for the RTIC Can Cooler that would be helpful too, I'm going to start testing with these next week.

Thank you,
Dan

Terry Wade
12-22-2016, 9:00 AM
Daniel, I had the same issue that you are having and I found a YouTube video that walks you through the steps you need, works perfrect every time. Search YouTube for RDworks hep it is there. Hope this helps!!!