PDA

View Full Version : EZCAD 2.7.xx

Bill George
12-19-2016, 9:20 AM
Does anyone have a download site or a actual EZCAD 2.7.x software that will pass Norton's not deleting the DLL's ? I have 2.12 but I understand the newer one will work with my machine and I would like to use if possible. The site referenced in a recent Thread the download link will not work. A PM would be fine.

John Kleiber
12-19-2016, 9:29 AM
Exclude from scan the EZCAD 2 file folder in Norton AV.

Bill George
12-19-2016, 9:51 AM
Exclude from scan the EZCAD 2 file folder in Norton AV.

John I am not 100% sure of the source of this download, in other words I do not remember where I downloaded from.

This summer I lost Everything on my main computer when I got my first and only non removable virus in 30 years and it was a RansomWare and I think it came from a download. I now trust Norton's to stop that from ever happening again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kev Williams
12-19-2016, 12:44 PM
I've downloaded the new version and can't install it because the drivers refuse to load. It DOES work in 'demo' mode, but that won't pay the bills. ;)

Brian Leavitt
12-19-2016, 1:12 PM
John I am not 100% sure of the source of this download, in other words I do not remember where I downloaded from.

This summer I lost Everything on my main computer when I got my first and only non removable virus in 30 years and it was a RansomWare and I think it came from a download.
I have Linux installed on a separate drive in my main computer. This saved my computer when my wife opened an attachment she thought was from her mother and inadvertently installed some ransomware on the PC. I was able to boot into Linux and clean it up.