PDA

View Full Version : Steve Sinner / Advanced Lathe Tools Website ??

Glen Blanchard
12-18-2016, 3:16 PM
Perhaps it is just me, but I can't seem to find a website for Steve Sinner or Advanced Lathe Tools.

Does one exist?

Bob Coates
12-18-2016, 4:42 PM
did a google and found this site.
http://thesandingglove.com/Advanced-Lathe-Tools-Boring-Bar-Systems.asp

plus couple others.

Glen Blanchard
12-18-2016, 5:24 PM
Thanks, Bob. I saw that as well. I was hoping to find more of a manufacturer's website, but it may not exist.

Michael Mason
12-18-2016, 5:46 PM
Glen, his site is down temporarily, host problems. He is still available to call on the phone though. I bought a complete package from him last week, and I love it.

Glen Blanchard
12-18-2016, 7:22 PM
Thanks for that info, Michael. I would have been surprised had Steve not had his own site promoting his products.

Joe Meirhaeghe
12-18-2016, 9:33 PM
I spent the day with Steve on Friday & he told me his site had been down for a couple of days & he wasn't sure how long it would take to get it back up again. He's contacted his web server about it & is waiting for them to fix it.
He'd be glad to take your phone calls if you would like to contact him.
I have Steve's ok to give you his ph# if you'd like it. PM me & I'll give it to you if you'd like.

Joe Meirhaeghe
12-18-2016, 10:10 PM
I just got a text from Steve his web sight is back up again.

I spent the day with Steve on Friday & he told me his site had been down for a couple of days & he wasn't sure how long it would take to get it back up again. He's contacted his web server about it & is waiting for them to fix it.
He'd be glad to take your phone calls if you would like to contact him.
I have Steve's ok to give you his ph# if you'd like it. PM me & I'll give it to you if you'd like.

Tom Albrecht
12-18-2016, 10:30 PM
I just got a text from Steve his web sight is back up again.

And his website is??

Michael Schneider
12-19-2016, 5:42 AM
And his website is??

http://advancedlathetools.com/

Glen Blanchard
12-19-2016, 10:15 AM
Looks like his website is back up. My inquiry is more for informational purposes than it is a serious inquiry for purchase. Thanks all.