PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Shop Tour..........

Shelley Bolster
10-07-2005, 11:06 AM
I know I always enjoying taking a tour of fellow woodworkers shop......so I thought some of you might like to drop by mine for a look. I will post a few here but if you would like to see more, I have got several posted on my photosite.........in the "Inside Shop" chapter.

The outside.......the two original buildings plus the newly built addition in the foreground.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3045.jpg

The cedar doors I made that open to the "Bay Area" of the shop - an open area that can be used to mechanic a vehicle in the dead of winter - the floor was built to handle the weight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3048.jpg

View looking at the inside of the doors from opposite corner. The DC stands just inside the original shop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3011.jpg

View from just inside the doors.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3017.jpg

A wall of shop-made windows......lets both light and the view of the mountian in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3007.jpg

Some of the cabinet and wall storage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3026.jpg

Looking into the newly redone "old shop"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3013.jpg

Looking from the old shop into the addition.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3020.jpg

Ken Fitzgerald
10-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Shelley....Thanks for the shop tour! Great looking shop and view. I really like those doors. Great craftswomanship!

Only down side...too neat....too organized....too clean! Not enough sawdust on the floors, cabinets, etc. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Dennis McDonaugh
10-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Beautiful shop Shelly. We went through BC on the way to Alaska last year and were blown away by the natural beauty of the Canadian Rockies. And being from south Texas we fell in love with the summer weather you enjoy. Of course, your winters would probably do us in.

PS. I love those doors.

Jonathan Szczepanski
10-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Shelly -

I am extremely jealous. That is an amazing shop, and the view is incredible.

I have a question. The green-colored table that is next to the dust collection unit... is that a torsion box that is affixed to the wall? If so, how did you affix it? How much weight can it handle?

Again, amazing shop.

Russ Massery
10-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Great shop. But you can tell it's not a Guy's shop:eek: much to clean. Thanks for showing us. For me just another shop to Envy. :rolleyes:

Jim Becker
10-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Oh, my....that turned out wonderfully. What a space!! What a "comfortable" space!! I almost have tears in my eyes....

Tom Hamilton
10-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Hi Shelley:

Beautiful shop and the doors are the perfect opening to a woodworker's home base.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Jon Olson
10-07-2005, 11:31 AM
You do work in there!! Wow my whole house could fit in that shop. Very nice, comfortable and layout for functionality. Thanks for sharing. The color scheme - General green is nice also!!

Jon

Bill Lewis
10-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Great shop. But you can tell it's not a Guy's shop:eek: much to clean. I was going to say that too! However due to the color coordinated everything!

Dennis Peacock
10-07-2005, 11:37 AM
It's absolutely PERFECT Shelley!!!!! Wonderful Job and a very nice shop!!!!

<b>CONGRATS!!!!!!</b>

Don Baer
10-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Great looking shop Shelley, I envy all the space. And like others said way to clean, it needs saw dust.

:D

Dale Rodabaugh
10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Shelly,that shop is awesome.:) :D :cool:

Dennis Peacock
10-07-2005, 11:40 AM
BTW, Just found that you can see the rest of her shots here (http://prettynpine.photosite.com/)

Good ideas for fixin' up my own shop there....Thanks Shelley.!!!!

Andy Hoyt
10-07-2005, 11:47 AM
That's beautiful Shelley. I am GREEN with envy.

Kevin Post
10-07-2005, 11:54 AM
I'll have to ask God's forgiveness in church on Sunday for breaking the "Thou shall not covet..." commandment again. I must say that I am coveting big-time Shelley! http://home.centurytel.net/rockyroad/images/drool.gif

The doors you made for your shop are exactly what I've envisioned for my dream shop since I began dreaming of my dream shop. They're beautiful!

My shop is crammed into a 2-car garage which also houses big-wheels, bikes, hockey gear, bird seed, lawn furniture, garbage cans and anything else my wife decides she doesn't want in the house anymore. It is the essence of clutter and disorganization.

In contrast... Your shop is so clean and organized that it's hard to imagine it gets used. Very nice layout.

Jason Tuinstra
10-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Shelley, wow! That has to be one of the nicest shops I've seen! Certainly the cleanest! And it's all in General green - nice touch. The doors are fantastic. But I can't imagine doing work without haivng to climb over things. Where's the challenge in that? :p

Outstanding shop - seriously outstanding! Thanks for the tour.

Bob Winkler
10-07-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm never going down to my basement shop again :(.

Maybe I can paint some mountains on the walls;).

Love the shop- thanks for sharing it.

Bob

lou sansone
10-07-2005, 12:46 PM
great looking shop. It looks like a very soothing place to work in. What type of work do you do? What type of floor do you have? What about heat and electricity ?

best wishes
lou

Frank Pellow
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
I really really like the interior of your shop Shelly -much less crowded than mine.

The General green to match the saw in the centre of the shop is a nice touch.

John Hart
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Holy Smokes!!! Shelley...I want to be you. 'course then...the shop would be really messy.:D

Dave Richards
10-07-2005, 1:00 PM
Oh boy! Is that nice. :eek: Cool!

Mike Weaver
10-07-2005, 1:17 PM
Whimper, whimper....

NICE shop!
(the setting ain't too bad either...)

Cheers,
-Mike

John Hart
10-07-2005, 2:17 PM
Just got back from visiting your site Shelley....Nice family, Beautiful Scenery, Wonderful woodwork.... You got it all! :)

Jay Kilpatrick
10-07-2005, 2:22 PM
Oh, my....that turned out wonderfully. What a space!! What a "comfortable" space!! I almost have tears in my eyes....

Beauty surrounded by beauty surrounded by beauty... beautiful! Jim hit the nail on the head with that one.

Ian Barley
10-07-2005, 2:23 PM
Shelley - are you prepping to do surgery in there? I have never seen such a clean organised attractive space. I am gonna spend the rest of the weekend feeling ashamed of myself.

And - like has already been said - beautiful doors. Solid and stylish - make sure that you show us more of your work.

Dev Emch
10-07-2005, 2:33 PM
HOLLY COW! Shelley, you done good. Very nice and clean. Its a good thing you dont let one of us loose.:D I had to wipe grease off my woodworking machines this morning. Last night, I was on my old milling machine machining out the brackets for my tractor front loader. That old head was slinging grease in every direction.:rolleyes: You should have seen my shirt! So if possible, keep the iron and grease machines out of that bay.

The doors and the trim really look good. I like that green & brown combination.

Now, the only thing missing is cast iron.:D There is so much open space..... it almost screams "Oliver Come Home..... Oliver Come Home". And the ceiling heights are great as well. You can put a 36 inch Yates Y-36 snowflake bandsaw in there.

I did notice the stacks on the roof. Do you use wood fired heat in this shop? Just wondering.

You have made me so embarssed. I am going to have to clean up my shop and get the Organization Police after me.

Vaughn McMillan
10-07-2005, 2:48 PM
Shelly, Ian stole the words out of my mouth (er...fingers) -- your shop's so clean it looks like you could do surgery in there. You did a great job on the layout and functionality of the various benches. I toured your website, too, and really admire your work. Thanks for sharing it with us.

- Vaughn

P.S. Towards the end of your next project, you should consider shooting a couple pics of the shop in in all its sawdusty glory to prove to us guys that women can make a shop messy too. ;)

John Bush
10-07-2005, 2:54 PM
Hi Shelly,
What a fabulous space. All that bright light is great. The veiw outside looks like the Okanogan. Very nice place to be!!.. Congrats on the great shop.
Good luck, John.

Richard Wolf
10-07-2005, 3:23 PM
Wow, I heard there were people like you,...........Organized!!

Richard

Chris Giles
10-07-2005, 4:16 PM
My Gosh! You're floor matches your table saw!

Michael Stafford
10-07-2005, 4:35 PM
Dang, I swear some people will do anything to make folks feel bad. My shop has some dirty old white paint on the walls now long stained with layers of smoke, sawdust and lathe slung finish. My floor is a dingy concrete mass which the original color exists only in the out of the way corners. My windows are covered with cobwebs.

Now you have to go and post pictures of a hospital recovery room that you call a shop. You sure know how to make people feel bad. Now I have shop envy..... :p :eek:

Shelley, just lovely. Having seen the progress pics all along I know how hard you have worked to finish this beautiful work environment. The view from the windows must be wonderful. I can hardly wait to see some of your fine furniture and cabinet work come out of your new shop.

Congratulations!!!!! :D

Thomas Walker
10-07-2005, 4:41 PM
Ok, after looking at your sewing shop I'm convinced you are obsessive/compulsive! :-) It's impeccable.

I really like your movable stands. That way you can set up a basketball court in all the extra room in your shop.

Dennis Peacock
10-07-2005, 7:06 PM
Hey Shelley.....

I found a spec of sawdust under you lumber pile!!!!! :D :p
Better clean it up before someone else see's it. :rolleyes: ;)

It'd take me 6 months and about $4 Billion to get my shop looking like that. :o

John Bailey
10-07-2005, 7:16 PM
Shelly,

When I first saw your pictures I had to go to the back door to take my shoes off. I couldn't look knowing I had dirt on my shoes. After a second look I went to the sink and washed my hands. After a few other trips I am sitting here in my best "Sunday-go-to-Meetin'" clothes with white gloves, tie and my beard freshly trimmed. I was finally able to feel safe looking at the rest of the picutures.

You go girl!!

John

Dennis Collins
10-07-2005, 7:36 PM
WOW!!! What a playground. Is it always that clean?

Jim O'Dell
10-07-2005, 7:48 PM
Really nice, Shelly. You give me something to shoot for in my shop rehab, though it will never be that clean, that organized, that big, ........Oh nevermind. If I had a shrink, he'd say shooting for that would send me to the funny farm!
Seriously, you have a great place there. I especially like your scroll saw station, with the tilt surface. I bet that saves a lot on the back strain. I'll stow that idea away for future use! Jim.

Kelly C. Hanna
10-07-2005, 8:17 PM
Very nice shop Shelley! I really love the view...reminds me of home (NM). I also love the doors! Job well done for sure!!!

Bob Noles
10-07-2005, 8:40 PM
Shelley......

OUCH!

That hurts! I'm not sure I can ever be happy with my little shop again :o I may go burn it.

What a wonderful place to spend time. You can eat off those floors.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Mark Singer
10-07-2005, 8:54 PM
I feel like building something in your shop! Its inviting....Beautiful shop!!!!

John Hart
10-07-2005, 9:18 PM
I feel like building something in your shop! Its inviting....Beautiful shop!!!!

That's a great idea Mark! Let's all go to Shelley's house and build something in her shop! You bring the Shlamaca....:)

Bob Marino
10-07-2005, 10:00 PM
What the others have said - great, beautiful, inviting, spacious, well designed, CLEAN.

Bob

Ray Arnold
10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Looks like the cover of "Better shops & garden" mag. is there such a thing?

WOW looks like the dream shop to me.

Robert Watsek
10-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Congratulations Shelley!!!

I too have followed your shop progress, its been a long road with a lot of sweat and work but well worth it. The windows, the view and the doors........Wow what a finishing touch to a day in the shop.:cool: :)

I like everyone else envy you, I wouldnt know what to do with all that room but I could sure have fun trying.:D

A well deserved pat on the back to both you and Mike and the rest of the family.;)

Bob

Shelley Bolster
10-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful responses, I am just a little overwhelmed with all the kind remarks about the shop. I am going to try to answer a few of the questions.

Jonathan, the box you are referring to is my sanding center - it is supported by three pieces of 3" angle iron that has been welded in a 45 degree angle - originally used to hold a catwalk at the mill were my husband works - it had been discarded when a new catwalk was installed so he was able to have it. How much weight can it hold - well, more than I will ever put on it and I have sat on it - didn't move a bit and no, I am not going to tell you just how much that load was! :o Oh yeah - the top is just MDF painted.

Lou......I pretty much do large furniture and cabinets - lets just say anything my kids order! Seriously, my youngest just graduated this year and has moved away to attend university so this is "addition" is not just for comfort and pleasure.....I am now in need of a career change (lost my job as a stay at home mom:rolleyes: ) so I am hoping to generate a second income with my woodworking. I have built cabinets and furniture for others in the past but not full time. My old shop was just too small and cluttered to easily build large pieces....everything had to be moved 100 times, my shins were always bruised and frustration levels were often high.
Heat is wood........same thing we heat our house with. We have electricity running to the shop underground from the house but in the spring we plan to run another couple of lines.
The floor is a 2x6 deck with 3/8" pro-board (particle/K3 type board).

Vaughn

P.S. Towards the end of your next project, you should consider shooting a couple pics of the shop in in all its sawdusty glory to prove to us guys that women can make a shop messy too.
Well Vaughn - you won't have to wait too long - in fact I might take a picture tomorrow....it is starting to look messy already. But......that said, I have to tell you that having a place for everything and everything in it's place, makes evening clean-ups a snap!

My Gosh! You're floor matches your table saw! Yep Chris......it does. Actually guys, I know it looks female or a bit lame but I figured because the walls and ceilings were going to be white, I might as well use a "color" for the trim and cabinets and hey - green is a pretty basic color.......hey - it could have been pink ya know!! :p :p :p

I especially like your scroll saw station, with the tilt surface. I bet that saves a lot on the back strain. I'll stow that idea away for future use! Weeeeeeeell Jim - I hope you are right. To tell you the truth, I have never really used a scroll saw before - it was a Thank-you gift from my sons grad class in appreciation for the work (and building the bedroom suite for the raffle) I did throughout the year. I know some of the larger scroll saws have tilting tables so hence my spin-off. I made the tilting part to come off so it is possible to change the degree of tilt if need be.

Once again guys, thanks a million for the replies - kind, generous, warm and most of all humorous. I can't tell you how many times I laughed reading some of your remarks! I have spent a few hours yesterday and today in the shop working on a bathroom vanity thing for my daughter and I have to tell you - it has been a complete joy working in that space. I am really happy with my decision not to start working on any projects until I had the shop completely finished.......I knew that once I start working in it, I would not do the little things - like paint! My old shop had unpainted OSB cabinets - no window trim - floor was also unpainted OSB.....it worked - I built a fair amount of furniture and a few kitchens in it, but now I honestly wonder how I did it! I am so happy with how it has turned out and you are all welcome anytime to drop by for a visit!

Karl Laustrup
10-08-2005, 7:26 AM
I am so happy and you are all welcome anytime to drop by for a visit!

Sounds like a "ROAD TRIP". That's as soon as I can find an extra $2k for gas.

Really impressive shop Shelly. When I first saw the pix, my first thought was she's a surgeon and this is where she operates. I wasn't too far off, at least as far as where you "operate". ;) :D

Karl

Frank Pellow
10-08-2005, 8:06 AM
...I am now in need of a career change (lost my job as a stay at home mom:rolleyes: ) so I am hoping to generate a second income with my woodworking. I have built cabinets and furniture for others in the past but not full time. ...
Good luck with this endevour, Shelly!

I am so happy and you are all welcome anytime to drop by for a visit!
There is agood chance that I will be in Prince George, next spring and, it I am, I will likely take you up on this offer.

Also, I meant to complimenmt you on the shingles on your roof. The effect of mixing the different colours is very effective. Was that your design?

Shelley Bolster
10-08-2005, 9:38 AM
There is agood chance that I will be in Prince George, next spring and, it I am, I will likely take you up on this offer.
Also, I meant to complimenmt you on the shingles on your roof. The effect of mixing the different colours is very effective. Was that your design?

You are welcome anytime Frank as are any of my fellow creekers - just be forewarned......gas prices rise when you cross the border! :( Clinton is located on Hwy 97 North - the same highway that most use to travel to Alaska so if any of you are planning an Alaskan bound trip - be sure to let me know!

Well, the roof was a design feature brought about by "a deal I couldn't refuse" from the local building supply store. They had these 4 pallets of different amounts - some 1/2 a pallet - some 1/3rd. Because we wanted to do all three roofs at the same time we needed far more than what they had on hand in one color - so, a deal was made to take all the left-overs and mix them in a random pattern. I am actually quite happy with the way it turned out.:)

Allen Bookout
10-08-2005, 9:43 AM
Shelly,

WHAT A SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first looked at the building I assumed, because of the size, that it was the shop attached to your house but you said that you ran electric lines underground from the house to the shop. Does that mean that the whole building is your shop?

Allen

George Matthews
10-08-2005, 10:57 AM
:eek: As I write this I'm trying to keep those pristine shop photos from my wife's eyes... I too cleanup after every project. (projects last two to six weeks) :rolleyes: My wife often comments about the 'mess' in my shop, but I love the feel of a thin layer of sawdust and planner shavings under my feet. (at least the bit that escapes the DC).

I too reviewed you photo site, and your work is top-notch. I see no problem selling furniture of that quality.

I also Google Maped 'Clinton, BC' and you really are in the middle of some fantastic wilderness. That view of the mountains is priceless.

Please post more 'work in progress' pics, that include some dust and clutter. We'll all have a sigh of relief that you too can get down and dusty!
:)

Frank Pellow
10-08-2005, 12:22 PM
You are welcome anytime Frank as are any of my fellow creekers - just be forewarned......gas prices rise when you cross the border! :(

Hey Shelly, I know, I am already on the same side of the border as you are. :D

I have driven through Clinton a few times in my life. It's certainly in a great part of the world.

Roy Wall
10-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Shelley,

I can only echo the many sentiments... Great shop!! (and great Family too!)

Thanks for the tour!!!

John Miliunas
10-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Shelley, not much to add over what's already been said! GREAT work space, nicely detailed and laid out for efficient work flow. BTW, in case I missed it, did anyone happen to mention that it's way too clean???!!! :D Thanks for the tour and good luck with your new-found "job"!:) :cool:

Byron Trantham
10-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Shelly, great shop. I love all the light provided by the windows. :D

Shelley Bolster
10-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Shelly, I know, I am already on the same side of the border as you are. :D

I have driven through Clinton a few times in my life. It's certainly in a great part of the world.

Hey Frank - I know that ;) :p . Actually, I was pretty much referring to Karl's message..............

Sounds like a "ROAD TRIP". That's as soon as I can find an extra $2k for gas.
I have a hard time believing that you actually even remember passing through Clinton......it is such a small town that if you sneeze, you miss it but that said - I can't deny it does have the beauty of nature going for it.

Thanks George for the wonderful comments about my stuff.......and hey, I would show your wife if I were you. "See dear, if I had more room, I could also keep my shop looking like that" ;) Honestly guys - that was the last time that shop will appear that clean........granted, it is easy to keep organized but I promise you - sawdust does live there!!!

Allen, yup - it is all shop - well, except for a 6 foot end of the oldest section - that is a cold room for hanging meat (beef/pork) in it before cutting and wrapping it it what is used as my paint room 99% of the time. My house is about 200 ft away from the shop.....handy but not toooooo handy! :D

Shelley Bolster
10-08-2005, 12:48 PM
BTW, in case I missed it, did anyone happen to mention that it's way too clean???!!! :D

I think so John.:rolleyes: :confused: :p

Peter Pedisich
10-09-2005, 5:23 PM
Shelley,

Hi,

First of all that's a dream shop! One thing that caught my eye is the roof, I've never seen shingles like those on a new building. Are they the interlocking type?
I've seen those around here (Long Island, NY) but they had a different shape and are on older homes remodeled 40-50 years ago.

Did you use them to match older, existing ones or are they for extreme weather?

Thanks,

Pete

Bruce Page
10-09-2005, 8:12 PM
Wow, that’s beautiful shop Shelley! When I first saw the pictures I had to do a double take to verify that the pics weren’t computer generated – it looks that perfect! :eek:

Frank Pellow
10-09-2005, 9:22 PM
Shelley,
...One thing that caught my eye is the roof, I've never seen shingles like those on a new building. Are they the interlocking type?
I've seen those around here (Long Island, NY) but they had a different shape and are on older homes remodeled 40-50 years ago.

Did you use them to match older, existing ones or are they for extreme weather?

Thanks,

Pete
Pete, the answer to your question can be found in post #47 in this thread.

Dan Forman
10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Shelley---Add me to the list of covetous ones. You really did a fine job putting that together, looks like a great place to work. The doors in the opening pic are fantastic, set the stage for the rest of it. The work I saw in the pics Dennis linked us to looks terrific, hope to see more.

Dan

Shelley Bolster
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey guys, I thought I better post a pic of the shop as it will look 75% of the time - actually, it will probably look worse but hey - this has only been an accumulation of about 8 hours of use.......it will get messier - I promise.:p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3053.jpg

Peter, I took this pic for you to show you the type of shingles we used - an interlocking T shingle.........I believe they are in fact made for extreme weather - wind to be exact, not that we get tornadoes or hurricanes here - the worst we see is heavy gusts but I believe they also work pretty good for snow and ice - we shall see. :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/shelleybolster/103_3055.jpg

John Hart
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Yep...that's a real disaster Shelley!!:D LOL...I'm not sure you can make a mess of a shop like that! (I could though :rolleyes: )

Jay Knepper
10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
OK, maybe it is "another shop tour", but it certainly is not just another shop!

Enjoy it Shelly.

Frank Pellow
10-10-2005, 8:23 AM
Its good to see you putting the shop to use Shelly.

It must be so great to have that amount of space when working on large furniture. For about 5 minutes, it got me thinking of ways to expand my shop, but then reallity set in -my shop is now as big as it is going to get.

Very interesting shingle design. I have surfaced a lot of roofs in my time, but I have never encountered a shigle anything like that one.

Christian Aufreiter
10-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks for this great shop tour, Shelley. Your shop looks "soooo" clean and well organized.

Regards,

Christian

George Matthews
10-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey guys, I thought I better post a pic of the shop as it will look 75% of the time - actually, it will probably look worse but hey - this has only been an accumulation of about 8 hours of use.......it will get messier - I promise.:p

'Down and dusty' now I feel much better. ;)

Bob Oehler
10-10-2005, 12:34 PM
What comes to my mind first is Julie Andrews in the Alps singing The Hills are alive with the sound of wood work;) or somthing like that. I love the large space you have to work with. I am Jelous very Jelous!:o

Some day maybe I'll have a little more room to move.
Take care
Bob Oehler

Peter Pedisich
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Shelley,

Thanks for the photo! sorry for the late reply:o

I wonder why I don't see more of that type of roof, coastal homes in particular with the breeze off the water that likes to lift 3 tab shingles.

I like the pattern, too. It has character, and character is not easy to find these days.

Enjoy your shop!

Pete

Keith Outten
10-13-2005, 4:41 AM
Shelley,

Very nice workshop and a beautifull view as well. Good luck with you new business venture.

John Bailey
10-13-2005, 3:16 PM
Shelly,

I think you're going to have to do better than that. Most of our shops look like that after 8 hours of clean-up.

John

Gail O'Rourke
10-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Shelley, I have been busy the last few days and can't believe how late I am coming to this topic.

Your shop looks awesome...what these guys don't understand is that most people clean their house for company and we clean our shop for company....they don't say, can you show me where the bathroom is they say can you show me where the shop is... (this really happens) good thing I don't have visitors today.

It looks like a great place to be productive and start your own business. I don't even hesitate to say you already are a success..

Best of luck in this next part of your life.

Keep the pictures coming and of course, keep up the good work.