PDA

View Full Version : Rexon Table Saw.

fRED mCnEILL
11-23-2016, 1:39 PM
Im looking for a used table saw for my son and have run across a few Rexon table saws. Anyone have one or know anything about them.

Thx

Fred.

Curt Harms
11-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Im looking for a used table saw for my son and have run across a few Rexon table saws. Anyone have one or know anything about them.

Thx

Fred.

I think Rexon made some Craftsman machines. I don't know if they made any table saws though. The Craftsman table saws that were well regarded were made by Orion I think. With modern manufacturing & marketing Asian brand names seem to carry not all that much weight.

Lee Schierer
11-24-2016, 8:38 PM
I located a link for Rexon that shows a table saw. The page shows the saw and claims it is a 3 Hp saw, but the specifications show that the motor draws only 15 amps at 120 volts and 7/5 at 240 volts. That would indicate that the motor is really 1-1/2 hp not 3. The saws were made in china. I have no idea who might have sold them in the U.S.

Rexon Table Saw (http://www.rexon.net/home03.aspx?ID=$2001&IDK=2&EXEC=D&DATA=636)

Lonnie Gallaher
11-24-2016, 11:40 PM
The Rexon Table Saw looks just like my Porter Cable TS that I bought at Lowes several years back. It has been a good saw for me - the hobbyist/casual user.