PDA

View Full Version : GGMG milestone -200 members

Roger Chandler
11-18-2016, 12:31 PM
The Grizzly Green Monster Group just reached the milestone of 200 members strong. Seems it is the most active group in the community section of the SMC forums. Lots of good information for Grizzly lathe owners there, and new members are welcome as you acquire the newer Grizzly lineup of lathe offerings in your shops/studios. We love to hear about your experiences and your impressions!

Just thought that for a turning group that milestone should be stated, and I also think that it shows that the Grizz lineup has come a long way in the last few years to include feature filled, value laden offerings for woodturners. So nice that we have all the choices we do today as far as the marketplace, and the features we now enjoy on modern lathes!

Chance Raser
11-18-2016, 3:27 PM
I must be missing something, do I have to be a member to see the threads or are you just saying that members post a lot in the community section. I don't see a specific ggmg section.

Roger Chandler
11-18-2016, 3:39 PM
I must be missing something, do I have to be a member to see the threads or are you just saying that members post a lot in the community section. I don't see a specific ggmg section.
If you click on the community tab near the top of the page, you will see a drop down menu. Click on groups, and all the groups will be shown, which includes the GGMG. It seems to be the most active on SMC.

Any SMC member can view it.