PDA

View Full Version : Welcome from your new Moderator

Dave Anderson NH
06-17-2003, 10:19 PM
To my friends here on the Creek-

I finally got an avatar up though it's not great in quality. I figured I needed to set an example though obviously in the past I was setting a bad one. I hope that things will go on here as before without any real change. I intend to wield a very light hand since this group is pretty much self moderating. I promise you to strive to avoid embarassing anyone publicly if there is any way to avoid it. I prefer to email transgressors privately and urge them to take advantage of the "edit post" feature we have. Remember, rarely in life do we have the luxury or such an opportunity to retract our words.

Please don't misunderstand, I enjoy banter and the occasional friendly ragging on someone too, let's just be sure to keep it in the spirit of fun and be careful not to unintentionally offend each other.

In a little while after I do some file size reduction, I'll be posting a picture of something new and something posted before. This dear friends is what is known as a tease.

Until later - may your shavings be paper thin and may your marks be accurate.

Dave

Lars Thomas
06-17-2003, 10:53 PM
With you as our fearless leader, we should go far. I might propose your first rule ought to be 'No Teasing'. That's just not fair to do to us. But, I hope one of the pics is your completed knife.

Tom Scott
06-18-2003, 12:29 AM
It's good to have you officially on board. I just noticed your name the other day as moderator, and wondered how long that had been there.
Here's to hoping this forum continues to grow...

Tom