PDA

View Full Version : Brown Came Today

Scott Coffelt
10-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Nope, Dale Jerrett was not driving the truck, though with the races in KC this week I only hoped.

I decided to take advantage of the $25 per tool rebate going on right now with Festool.

Trion PS barrel grip Jig Saw
DS400 Sander with parts to convert to RS400
Angle Kit
Consumables
Quick Chuck for the TDK

I also took advantage of the referb program, I was a little nervous but the tools arrived looking brand spanking new. They have full warranty and I got an additional 10% savings.

It will be next week till I can give them a test run. I had a kitchen remodel to finish up tonight and have the races in KC this weekend.

I've broken the pics into two posts.

Scott Coffelt
10-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Here is the shot of the whole family together. I guess I'll have to take a break for awhile, though I hope to be posting an additional family member of another brand tomorrow if all goes well.

Enjoy.

Roy Wall
10-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Hi tech looking machines and cases.....

Nice haul!!

You must really like those babies............:)

Scott Coffelt
10-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I hope so, like other Festool items they come at a high price. But if they live up to the others, they are worth it.

Jason Tuinstra
10-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Scott, good for you. I use my FESTOOL equipment all the time. My "family" isn't quite as big as yours, but it does the trick. Congrats!

Roy Wall
10-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I hope so, like other Festool items they come at a high price. But if they live up to the others, they are worth it.

Agreed! It's always something. LN, Felder, MM, Sawstop, etc... on the woodworking side of the fence.

Another hobby would just have the same level of quality tools / equipment too!

Bernie Weishapl
10-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Nice haul from brown. You got some mighty fine tools there.

Scott Coffelt
10-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Heck this is just a small Methodist-Festool family, I've seen some serious Catholic-Festool families.... I'd need more wall space. I do like the systainers though. Stack up nice and neat. I'd get some for the consumables, but $50 a pop is a little steep to just store extra paper. This all gets stored with the 150/3 paper in a cabinet. I know there are folks buying systainers for all their hand power tools, I could see several hundred dollars in systainers alone if I did that... I guess when I win the lottery.