View Full Version : Uk suppliers?

Dave Hutton
11-11-2016, 6:16 AM
Hi All

There are a couple of things that I'm trying to find a good uk supplier for , so hoped some of the UK guys on here might know.

1) the red (or green?) film that is applied to glassware, the image engraved through and then subsequently sandblasted (I believe the red one is called Lasermask by Rayzist) or another suitable product for doing that. I appreciate that I can engrave direct with the laser, I do this a fair bit but I have a couple of images with fine detail that I'd be happier sandblasting.

2) the glue that is used for fixing acrylic together (I have seen this on youtube, being applied through a fine needle and works by capillary action I believe) plus I could do with some other acrylic glues as I understand there are different ones for different application.

If anyone can provide links/recommendations for these products in the UK I'd be obliged.



Frank Corker
11-23-2016, 10:53 AM
Give CSI a call 01179114367 they are the distributors for Epilog if they don't have it I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Mike Null
11-23-2016, 11:38 AM

Good to see you back on the forum. Welcome.

John Stevenson
11-24-2016, 8:04 PM
Don't know if they do the exact material you want but 908 in the UK has a decent line of materials.