PDA

View Full Version : Totally Turning

Anthony Yakonick
10-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Oct 15-16, Albany NY, Anyone going?

Jim Becker
10-05-2005, 8:44 AM
It would be nice to attend...but I have to be in Vegas. (Working, not having "fun"... ;) )

Matthew Clarke
10-05-2005, 8:43 PM
Hey Andy,

I'll be there and looking for your name badge.

Matt Clarke

Anthony Yakonick
10-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey Andy,

I'll be there and looking for your name badge.

Matt Clarke
Cool, there are a few people going from the different forums, we'll have to hook up.

Btw, if you're looking for "Andy" you won't find me ;)

Ed Scolforo
10-07-2005, 12:54 PM
I'll see you guys there on Sunday.

John Shuk
10-08-2005, 7:48 AM
Anthony,
I was there last year with Matt but only managed to see you wonderful work in the instant gallery. See you this year I hope. I believe Mr. Grumbine is going to be there too.
John

Bill Grumbine
10-08-2005, 9:38 AM
Lord willing, I will be there!

Bill

Anthony Yakonick
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Have a safe trip all, Bill will be the one with writers cramp from all the autographs;)

Bruce Smith
10-14-2005, 6:17 AM
It would be nice to attend...but I have to be in Vegas. (Working, not having "fun"... ;) )

What do you mean by that Jim? Any time I was in Vegas I always had lots of fun especially if the company were paying the shot. I always found some spare time for company work. Perhaps I should offer you some lessons, Hi Hi. Someday I hope to be able to attend one of these turning events.

Bruce in Saint John, N.B.

Kurt Aebi
10-14-2005, 8:56 AM
Sorry to report that I will not be able to make the trip over to Albany, NY!

A co-worker (Steve) of my wife's son was killed in the flooding that took place in Southeastern New Hampshire, the funeral was yesterday and we are going to spend some time with the family this weekend.

I wish I would be able to make it, but Steve and his family will need us more than I need to be at the symposium.

Please keep Steve and the others that have lost loved ones to the flooding in your prayers.

Thank You.

Kurt

Carole Valentine
10-14-2005, 9:29 AM
Kurt, so sorry to hear of your loss. We often think that after a hurricane moves inland, the dangers are lessend, when in fact the remanents can be nearly as devastating due to the flooding. My thoughts and prayers are with Steve's family and yours.

John Shuk
10-14-2005, 3:09 PM
Kurt,
I'll miss you there. I hope the family gets through this the best way they can. I am truly sorry for their loss.
John