PDA

View Full Version : knife for EMT

Charity Newland
10-28-2016, 11:02 AM
Hey, i'm looking for a source for knifes for EMTs. I see were JDS has some but don't know if the quality would be good enough. Would appreciate any info. Thanks- Charity

Brian Leavitt
10-28-2016, 12:54 PM
What kind of knife are you looking for? When I was a medic, I got most all my stuff from Galls.

Kev Williams
10-28-2016, 12:56 PM
There's a knife place less than 1/2 mile from me that bring me knives to engrave occasionally, "BladeOps" -google it and check their website-- not sure they have anything you have in mind, or what their prices are like, but check them out- If they can help, great! If need be, I can pick them up and ship them to you for actual shipping costs (but for all I know they'll ship for free)

Charity Newland
10-28-2016, 1:31 PM
What kind of knife are you looking for? When I was a medic, I got most all my stuff from Galls.
Not really sure, I have a meeting with the head guy and hes want something to give them for x-mas. Thanks I'll check them out.

Charity Newland
10-28-2016, 1:32 PM
Thanks Kev I will check them out.

Ross Moshinsky
10-28-2016, 1:50 PM
Go buy some Kershaw knives and then engrave them. The black coated stuff needs to be vector engraved if you don't have a fiber. The stainless steel works fine with cermark

Kershaw blades go on sale pretty regularly and will likely go on sale within the next 6 weeks.