PDA

View Full Version : Phone

John A langley
10-17-2016, 6:02 PM
I have just recently switched over from my standard phone company to a fiber optics company I get my Internet and my phone and will get my TV Soon I have two phones a business and a personal one The interesting thing is and probably not new to everybody else but I was surprised when I got my messages in an email form on the Internet from my phone The house phone is $10 a month in the business phone is $15 a month unlimited calls anywhere in the U.S.

Rich Riddle
10-17-2016, 7:34 PM
Congratulations on your VOIP phone. It's even hit the remote sections of Douglas County.

Mike Henderson
10-17-2016, 8:31 PM
Since you have a VOIP phone, go to nomorobo.com and you can stop all those annoying robo calls.

Mike

Jerome Stanek
10-17-2016, 8:57 PM
Since you have a VOIP phone, go to nomorobo.com and you can stop all those annoying robo calls.

Mike

I still get robo calls on my VOIP

Gerry Grzadzinski
10-17-2016, 9:49 PM

Mike

That would have been really easy, if Comcast didn't make you download an app in order to set up call forwarding from your cell phone, rather than just let me do it from their website.

Mike Henderson
10-17-2016, 9:56 PM
I still get robo calls on my VOIP

It has worked very well for me. The phone rings once when a robo call comes in, so you have to see if it's going to do two rings before you pick up. I get a lot of "one ring" calls, which is nomorobo intercepting the call.

Mike

John A langley
10-17-2016, 10:55 PM
Mike thanks

Curt Harms
10-18-2016, 8:37 AM

Mike

Amen brother. This campaign season nomorobo has been invaluable. We get at least a dozen '1 ringers' a day. We have Verizon's version of VOIP and had to enable 'simultaneous ring' and have it also ring at nomorobo's number. Some robocall operators don't show a 10 digit number so nomorobo won't work but in that case I push the answer button then hang up immediately. Not many callers who won't show a name & number are legit.