PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 NFL

Donnie Raines
10-03-2005, 1:08 PM
4-0.......4-0.....yeah baby!!! It was'nt as pretty as some of the earlier wins...but we pulled it off. The Texans sure look strong the firt half. I was surprised how bad the Pats were beaten by the Chargers...and at home...

How did your team fair?

Lee DeRaud
10-03-2005, 1:54 PM
4-0.......4-0.....yeah baby!!! It was'nt as pretty as some of the earlier wins...but we pulled it off. The Texans sure look strong the firt half. I was surprised how bad the Pats were beaten by the Chargers...and at home...

How did your team fair?3-0.......3-0.....yeah baby!!! (Redskins had a bye last week.) Yet another ugly win for Gibbs and Company...but these are the kinds of games the 'Skins used to lose by 1-2 points under the previous coaches.

Alan Turner
10-03-2005, 8:01 PM
Go Eagles. Pulled of a good 2d half against KC> Sorry aobut that Mr. Walls.

Jason Roehl
10-04-2005, 9:22 AM
4-0 for the Colts, too! I didn't get to see it, though--I was busy helping a friend lay 900-1000 s.f. of 5" wide white oak flooring.

Tim Morton
10-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Pats will be lucky to get in the playoffs..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

John Miliunas
10-05-2005, 9:02 AM
Yahoo....4-0 for us too!:D Oh, wait...That's 0-4.:eek: Yup, my beloved Pack took it on the chin again Monday night. I must say, they did put up a heckuva' fight, albeit for only a bit over a quarter of the game.:o If they'd play a whole game like they did the 4th quarter, they'd be hard to beat. 'Course, at the rate they're going, pretty soon they'll have more players sitting out injured than they will on the field!:( Lots of key guys out, a couple for the entire season already!:( I'll hang with them, though!:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
10-05-2005, 9:49 AM
Yep John, gotta hang with them!

You know what the worst thing is!?!?! They could EASILY still win the division.

Lee DeRaud
10-05-2005, 10:06 AM
You know what the worst thing is!?!?! They could EASILY still win the division.One of the guys on the pregame shows Sunday said 7-9 might be good enough to win. We just had that (almost) happen in baseball: San Diego was a whole whopping one game over .500 and won their division by about 5 games.:eek:

Peter Ulmanis
10-08-2005, 7:41 AM
Pats will be lucky to get in the playoffs..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whoa Tim! Get a grip. The division is the weakest I've seen it in many years.
Pats - Killer schedule before the Bye week, six good teams, four on the road. After that things get better.

Dolphins - rebuilding. Ricky Williams is back for the money. I don't see him as much of a factor.

Jets - Season killing injurys in one game. Vinny may help, but I question his conditioning.

Bills - Still trying to find an offense.

Pats injuries have been devastating, but Belichek has proven his ability to get the most out of the team. I like their chances to win the division.

Peter