PDA

View Full Version : Movie on phone

Bert Kemp
10-14-2016, 9:21 PM
Just wondering if its possible to load a movie on my phone and how one would do it.
I have a Motorola g

Gerry Grzadzinski
10-14-2016, 9:35 PM
I have a micro SD card in my phone, and just plug the phone into the PC and copy the movie file to the SD card in the phone.
Provided you have an .mp4 or other video file of the movie.

Bert Kemp
10-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Idon't have a sd card slot

I have a micro SD card in my phone, and just plug the phone into the PC and copy the movie file to the SD card in the phone.
Provided you have an .mp4 or other video file of the movie.

mike holden
10-15-2016, 12:05 PM
Bert, he is referring to a micro SD card. They are not usually external, they are under the battery cover and are next to the sim card. Plug your phone into your computer and see if the file manager "sees" a storage area in your phone. If so, then copy the mp4 to the storage. If not, then you either don't have a microSD card or possibly not a slot for one. (most smart phones do, but they do not come with cards, you have to buy them separately)
Mike

Bert Kemp
10-15-2016, 5:44 PM
I have storage for photos, music, and video, says I have 7gig of free space. just cand figure how to get a movie on it. I tried dragging a movie form the disc drive to the phone stirage but nothing happened.

Bert, he is referring to a micro SD card. They are not usually external, they are under the battery cover and are next to the sim card. Plug your phone into your computer and see if the file manager "sees" a storage area in your phone. If so, then copy the mp4 to the storage. If not, then you either don't have a microSD card or possibly not a slot for one. (most smart phones do, but they do not come with cards, you have to buy them separately)
Mike

Myk Rian
10-15-2016, 7:56 PM
Go to Ebay and search for motorola g usb adapter
My Samsung S7 came with one I can plug a thumb drive into.

mike holden
10-16-2016, 11:11 AM
I have storage for photos, music, and video, says I have 7gig of free space. just cand figure how to get a movie on it. I tried dragging a movie form the disc drive to the phone stirage but nothing happened.

Try copy and paste, that often works when dragging doesn't.

Beyond this, try taking the phone to a phone store and ask them. Best Buy has always been helpful to me.
Let us know what finally works for you.
Mike

Bert Kemp
10-16-2016, 7:56 PM
I cant seem to make a movie play right . I rip one to my pc but its all pixlated. If I can get one to play I thunk i can put it on my phone

Try copy and paste, that often works when dragging doesn't.

Beyond this, try taking the phone to a phone store and ask them. Best Buy has always been helpful to me.
Let us know what finally works for you.
Mike

Myk Rian
10-16-2016, 8:21 PM
How are you ripping it? What program?
How are you playing it? What program?