PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Shipping Pass : IS IT WORKING ???

Clarence Martin
10-01-2016, 9:32 PM
Was thinking of buying that Walmart Shipping Pass. It is supposed to offer 2 Day shipping and cost roughly half of Amazon Prime. I saw it about a week ago on the Walmart website. Now, can't find using Yahoo, Google, Edge, Explorer, . Can someone tell me if they still have it ? looks like they have it on the site, but I can't find any products that are Shipping Pass Eligible.

Bill Orbine
10-02-2016, 12:13 AM
maybe you meant "shippingpass".....without a space. I found it.

Clarence Martin
10-02-2016, 12:16 AM
maybe you meant "shippingpass".....without a space. I found it.

Yes, that's it. Do they have any products listed on the Walmart website with that ? I can't find any on there.

Dave Lehnert
10-02-2016, 12:17 AM
I dont use Walmart Shipping pass but here is a link.
https://www.walmart.com/cp/shipping-pass/1229595

Dave Lehnert
10-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Yes, that's it. Do they have any products listed on the Walmart website with that ? I can't find any on there.

Just a guess but is anything sold and shipped by Walmart Eligible? Unlike Amazon who list each item as "Prime Eligible" or not. Dont know that for sure so call and check to be sure for yourself. If you find out, let us know.
I order from Walmart all the time but use the free ship to store option. I am never in a hurry for what I need. I just ordered a $10 item from Walmart and it shipped free to store. I placed the order on a Friday and picked it up the next Thursday.