PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Engraving Cup w/Handle

daniel hernandez
10-01-2016, 1:51 PM
Hello everyone!

I purchased this Rotary Attachment from Rabbit Laser (see attached picture), it works great!

My first customer would like to have their logo engraved opposite the cup handle (of course).

Does anyone have a work around for the handle hitting the base/bottom of the Rotary Tool.

I see there are some screws on the bottom of the base, and if I could unscrew and flip the chuck around, I would be able to accomplish what I need to do.

Before I start taking things apart, or continue to try and figure out a way to do this....thought I would come here and ask the experts!

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Dan344985

Gary Hair
10-01-2016, 5:05 PM
I'm not familiar with that particular rotary but I would likely mount both ends on some type of spacer block to permanently give you more room to work with.

Hello everyone!

I purchased this Rotary Attachment from Rabbit Laser (see attached picture), it works great!

My first customer would like to have their logo engraved opposite the cup handle (of course).

Does anyone have a work around for the handle hitting the base/bottom of the Rotary Tool.

I see there are some screws on the bottom of the base, and if I could unscrew and flip the chuck around, I would be able to accomplish what I need to do.

Before I start taking things apart, or continue to try and figure out a way to do this....thought I would come here and ask the experts!

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Dan344985

daniel hernandez
10-01-2016, 5:12 PM
Thank you!

daniel hernandez
10-01-2016, 5:59 PM
Received a response from Rabbit Laser, they suggested the same thing...you were spot on with your suggestion!

Thanks again,
Dan