PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Coupon question

Brian Kent
09-30-2016, 7:53 PM
I am about to make a tool purchase from Grizzly. If I can get a 10% off coupon it will let me stretch to a higher cost / quality tool. I have heard they often come in the Fine Woodworking November / December issue.

Has that issue arrived yet (Yes, I know it is the end of September?)

Does it have a Grizzly Coupon.

Thank you so much.
Brian

Bill Space
09-30-2016, 8:18 PM
Brian, I can't help with an answer, but I'm very interested in hearing one!

I'm real close to buying their 17 inch ultimate band saw and think a 10% off coupon would trip the trigger!

Hope someone one can point us to where we might find these coupons. :)

Bill

Matt Day
09-30-2016, 9:36 PM
I've seen a couple coupons offered up over the last week or two here and on woodnet. They're out there.

Ronald Blue
09-30-2016, 9:57 PM
I have one you are welcome to. PM me and I will give it to you.

Cary Falk
09-30-2016, 10:20 PM
I got mine about mid Aug. and it expired at the end of August. Looks like there was another round to other folks in Sept. Grizzly must be spreading them out this year. Mine was via e-mail. I haven't heard about any on magazines in the last year or so.

Troy Faccio
09-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Recieved one in Aug via email. And it expired at the end of Aug.

Ben Rivel
10-01-2016, 1:48 AM
I got the last one in August via email.

Al Weber
10-01-2016, 9:00 AM
I just gave mine to someone at WN. It was on the last WWJ magazine and expires at the end of Nov. Post a request on one of the nets in the wanted/for sale section. In fact, there is one up for grabs at the WN S & S forum now.

Jon Nuckles
10-01-2016, 12:00 PM
I also received a coupon by email in August, but it expired. I have never seen a coupon for Grizzly in Fine Woodworking, and I have subscribed for a LONG time. The Nov/Dec issue has not hit my mailbox yet.
I have heard of coupons in Wood Magazine, but have no personal experience with that.

Ronald Blue
10-01-2016, 9:44 PM
Brian, let me know if this mornings PM came through please. I don't see it in the sent folder but then none of them are there. Does anyone know why I can't see my sent messages? The mail box isn't full.

Ben Rivel
10-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Brian, let me know if this mornings PM came through please. I don't see it in the sent folder but then none of them are there. Does anyone know why I can't see my sent messages? The mail box isn't full.
I know some forums have an option to off saving sent PMs and its usually on by default if they do. Not sure about this one, but give it a check.

Ronald Blue
10-02-2016, 10:15 AM
I know some forums have an option to off saving sent PMs and its usually on by default if they do. Not sure about this one, but give it a check.

Ben you hit the nail on the head. I went into my profile settings and the option to save sent messages was turned off. Thanks for the suggestion. Brian did get the code I sent him and as info it was in Woodworkers Journal not Fine Woodworking.

Craig Shewmake
10-23-2016, 7:40 PM
I just gave mine to someone at WN. It was on the last WWJ magazine and expires at the end of Nov. Post a request on one of the nets in the wanted/for sale section. In fact, there is one up for grabs at the WN S & S forum now.

Hi Al. I just PM'ed you with a question regarding your post here. Maybe someone else can chime in as well. I am a subscriber to WWJ and do not see any reference to a Grizzly coupon in the current or previous issues. Am I missing something or not looking in the correct area? I also apologize to Brian the OP for the hijack but if I have access to a coupon through my subscription it would save me some serious coin as I am about to pull the trigger on a Grizzly sliding table saw and bandsaw.