PDA

View Full Version : Chevy Colorodo

Peter Stahl
09-28-2005, 8:22 PM
Anyone have a Chevy Colorodo? If so, what do you think of it?

thanks, Pete

John Shuk
09-28-2005, 8:42 PM
A guy at work has one and says he loves it. I have an Explorer Sport Trac and I love it...except for the gas usage. 17 to 18 mpg at the best. Don't know what a Colorado does but they are nice looking.

Jim Becker
09-28-2005, 8:47 PM
Hmm...I get that mileage with my full sized Tundra, John! (Which will be "available" as soon as the Hybrid Highlander arrives on the boat)

Peter, check Edmunds and Consumer Reports for any vehicle you are planning to buy. There may not be many reports/reviews on the Colorado as it's relatively "new", but it does look like a nice vehicle.

Guy Germaine
10-03-2005, 12:57 PM
My son just bought a GMC Canyon (Same truck) and loves it!

John Shuk
10-03-2005, 8:30 PM
Honestly the reason I bought what I did was that I had to be able to fit car seats in my truck and this was a good hedge for that. I love the Tundra but it was just a little too expensive for the budget.

Jim Becker
10-03-2005, 9:10 PM
Honestly the reason I bought what I did was that I had to be able to fit car seats in my truck and this was a good hedge for that. I love the Tundra but it was just a little too expensive for the budget.

Trust me, I understand...family needs dictate vehicle choices. I'm getting "big-kid" requirements and unfortunately, a pickup isn't the best solutions now. So, if you run into anyone that is going to need a really nice truck in about a month for about half of "new"...send them my way!