PDA

View Full Version : Near Farm & Fleet and need a jigsaw (gloat)

Greg Scott
09-28-2005, 9:43 AM
I'm guessing most of you missed the Bosch Jigsaw 1/2 off at Farm & Fleet since they only had 400 for all of their stores. Don't worry if you have a Lowes and Farm & Fleet close together you can get a better deal!!!

I took my Farm & Fleet flyer to Lowes last night and picked up the Bosch 1590EVSK Top Handle Jigsaw for 74.06 +tax which beat the Farm & Fleet price by 10%!!! They didn't call to check stock I'm assuming that was because I had the flyer in hand. The price at Amazon is $159.00 for this saw, I suppose this qualifies as a gloat :cool:

Mike Circo
09-28-2005, 9:50 AM
Good to hear someone got the benefit of the sale.

I originally posted the notice of the sale on that "other" site. Will not do that again. Seems the vultures took that as a notice that they would buy up all the available stock and resell on e-bay. That riled me up so much I swore off that site.

Nice to see that Lowes is living up to their promises.

BTW. I am stunned how much better the Bosch is than my 10 year old Craftsman. These two tools should not even be in the same catagory.

Richard Wolf
09-28-2005, 5:41 PM
BTW. I am stunned how much better the Bosch is than my 10 year old Craftsman. These two tools should not even be in the same catagory.

There not!!

Richard

Russ Massery
09-28-2005, 6:40 PM
It's not a gloat unless we can see it!:cool:

John Bailey
09-28-2005, 6:44 PM
What gloat?? What pic??

John

Bart Leetch
09-28-2005, 7:36 PM
There not!!

Richard
Your right there but I still have the Sears because it will get into places the Bosch won't. In a tight spot it helps to have a scroll head style saw. I found out the hard way.