PDA

View Full Version : Laserworks v6 setting

jarrod lineberry
08-18-2016, 10:27 AM
I restarted my laserworks program and when it came back on the machine will run the cut file, but it won't fire the laser. I know there is a setting somewhere that needs changed. It did it to me a few months ago and I finally stumbled on it, I haven't had much luck finding it this time. It is the rd-320 controller if that makes a difference. It works on scan, just not on cut.

Jerome Stanek
08-18-2016, 10:42 AM
in your vendor settings do you have the lase tube set at 100% also check the power setting for the color of your line

jarrod lineberry
08-18-2016, 10:52 AM
Thanks.I'll have to check the line color when I get home. I remember fixing the problem before, but don't remember what I did. I don't think it was in the vendor settings though.

jarrod lineberry
08-19-2016, 10:59 AM
I think it does have to do with the color and power. When I select the graphic and change the color, then change the power and speed, it works fine. When I change those settings on the default black, it still doesn't cut. Funny thing is, I have the program on another computer and it does the same thing. Any ideas?

Bill Carruthers
08-19-2016, 8:19 PM
I think it does have to do with the color and power. When I select the graphic and change the color, then change the power and speed, it works fine. When I change those settings on the default black, it still doesn't cut. Funny thing is, I have the program on another computer and it does the same thing. Any ideas?

You shouldn't have the "Default" box ticked if you want to change speed or power - is your black ticked?