PDA

View Full Version : phoenix ww show

Marc Spagnuolo
09-27-2005, 2:10 AM
I have been so busy lately my head is spinning. I got a call recently from some folks at the woodworking shows and they asked if I would like to have a booth and display my work at the show. I think my response was, "uhhhhhhh, let me think.....YES!!!" lol Its kind of funny since I would have been there anyway for my yearly session of drooling.
I guess they like to have local craftsman displaying their work at each show.
So if anyone is going to the Phoenix show, I would love to meet you there. And wish me luck...... I have no idea what to expect.

marc

Vaughn McMillan
09-27-2005, 4:24 AM
8< snip >8 And wish me luck...... I have no idea what to expect.

marc
From the pictures I've seen of your work Marc, I think you can expect quite a few compliments. I wish you luck, but I'm pretty sure you'll have lots of it anyway. Congrats.

- Vaughn

Rick de Roque
09-27-2005, 8:10 AM
Marc, when is the show?

Rick

Joe Blankshain
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Marc, I will look for you at the show. The dates are Nov 11-13 at Westworld in Scottsdale.

Dave Falkenstein
09-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Marc - I'll be there and will look for you. I'm planning to organize a place for interested folks to meet for breakfast or lunch before the Show on Friday and Saturday, and I'll be posting a thread about that soon. For those that need the information on the Phoenix Show:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php?pageName=Show&eventName=Phoenix

Marc Spagnuolo
09-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Excellent. I really look forward to meeting you guys!!

Michael Ballent
09-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Depending on when our baby is born I plan on going there :D Our baby is expected to be born on Nov 16 but they almost never arrive on time... If he arrives early enough maybe he will come along ;) :D 5 days old and already at his first WW show hehehe

Mike Stanton
09-27-2005, 5:48 PM
How much do they charge for a booth? Mike

Rob Littleton
09-27-2005, 8:00 PM
Marc - I'll be there and will look for you. I'm planning to organize a place for interested folks to meet for breakfast or lunch before the Show on Friday and Saturday, and I'll be posting a thread about that soon. For those that need the information on the Phoenix Show:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php?pageName=Show&eventName=Phoenix

Coolness....I'm gonna take a trip out there with the wife on the promise that I don't take the credit card.........hmmmm, let's see if she really means it :-( I hope not. Look forward to hooking up with some of you. Let's get a "family" picture :-)

Don Baer
09-27-2005, 8:03 PM
If you all decide to get together on Friday count me in. I'll be in town on business that week.

Marc Spagnuolo
09-27-2005, 8:39 PM
Actually I dont know. Fortunately, I am not being charged. :)

Ray Arnold
09-27-2005, 9:27 PM
Im still kind of new around here, But a woodworking show sounds like somthing I would check out..

Rob Littleton
09-27-2005, 9:56 PM
Im still kind of new around here, But a woodworking show sounds like somthing I would check out..

Well welcome bud.

Seems like you are in good company with this lot. One condition of being a member of SMC, you must have a digital camera and USE it !!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Where you at in AZ?

Joe Blankshain
09-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Ray,
Welcome to the bunch. There is a great deal of knowledge on this site and I am finding out (through this thread) that there is a good number of woodworkers in state. Look forward to meeting all of you at the show or at the meal Dave is working on putting together.

John Zimmerman
10-01-2005, 7:26 PM
I didn't realize there were so many Arizona Creekers. Am I the only one from Tucson? I will certainly be at the show, that is if SWMBO doesn't have other plans.

John Zimmerman