PDA

View Full Version : No name plane help id?

Erik Kegelmann
08-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Got this with a pile of stuff the other day. Cleaned it up and still found no name. Not sure what it is, maybe someone can help me out. Not worried about if its anything special because it wasnt my main target that day, but some explanation would be neat. Sorry about the caps, my keyboard is stuff. Thanks!

Ps, is there anyone i can send photos to because i cannot get any to load??

Chris Padilla
08-02-2016, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure why you can't get pics to load but tell us what you're doing and we'll see if we can help you.

Erik Kegelmann
08-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Well i go to the uploader and i get an error message everytime i select upload... It spins around etc like its going to work and then says error....

Patrick Chase
08-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Well i go to the uploader and i get an error message everytime i select upload... It spins around etc like its going to work and then says error....

Anticipating the next questions: What image file formats and how big?

Chris Padilla
08-03-2016, 12:15 AM
Also, are you posting from a phone or your computer?

Malcolm Schweizer
08-03-2016, 3:18 AM

Your image exceeds the maximum size allowed by the admin. I have that happen from time to time. Try cropping the image a little to reduce the file size.

Joe Tilson
08-03-2016, 8:34 AM
Hey Chris,
Wood isn't the only fickle medium, is it.
SMC is too!!!!:D

Mark Gibney
08-03-2016, 5:39 PM
Erik, my old laptop has a lot of issues, so to post any photos what I do is take a screen grab of the photo, and I never have trouble posting the result.

To do this I open the photo, then I press (on a mac) command, shift, 4. The arrow cursor changes to something like a +, and I position this at one part of the photo, hold and drag the mouse pad. When i release, the area I dragged over is copied onto my desktop.