PDA

View Full Version : Think I Figured Out Why Woodpecker's One-Time-Tools Take So Long to Get...

Mike Goetzke
08-01-2016, 9:25 PM
Ordered an 18" Precision Triangle for project marking and tool set-up in mid-Feb. I just received it last Friday - 5-1/2 months later! This is such a thing of beauty I may just hang it in it's case on the living room wall. We'll my wife won't let that happen.

OK - back to the thread title. Shipment is delayed so long after the order so you forget what you paid for it! But, in this case I've been wanting something like this to especially set up my track saw system - worth every penny!

Mike

Peter Kuhlman
08-01-2016, 9:29 PM
This is my most used hand tool!
Most of their one time tools are way overpriced in my opinion and have serious lower cost competition like from Lee Valley but the 12" and 18" precision triangles are AWESOME!

George Bokros
08-02-2016, 7:11 AM
Their 26" framing square is awesome too. I use it to set up my track saw.

Art Mann
08-02-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm guessing they don't set up the production run until they know how many to make.

Jon Snider
12-17-2018, 10:02 AM
Sorry, old thread but recent daily (or more) emails from them have instigated my admittedly snotty reply to the OP below. I’m curious if others find this marketing plan obtrusive and perhaps counterproductive? I.e - unsubscribe or assign to junk mail folder. I like their tools but...

“Tool makers have all been pulled off the line to man email distribution lists”