PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Doors

Joe Lenox
09-26-2005, 12:34 PM
I hope someone here can help me (i know someone will, you always do)I need some doors for kitchen cabinets...I made the carcus and face frames and don't want to make the doors..iwant to buy them.I have the program e-cabinets and i could buy through them but its all tied to their design software and I dident use their system to make my cabinets.I don't know how I could buy from them without having my design in their system.......Im rambeling....Bottom line does anyone know where i could order 9 doors and 2 draw faces unfinished red oak.

Thanks in advance

Bob Wingard
09-26-2005, 12:49 PM
I've used a company "DECORATIVE SPECIALTIES" with great results .. .. .. no order is too insignificant to them, but you will have to first establish an account with, which is a very simple matter.

Jack Easton
09-26-2005, 1:16 PM
I've used a company "DECORATIVE SPECIALTIES" with great results .. .. .. no order is too insignificant to them, but you will have to first establish an account with, which is a very simple matter.

I've had good luck with Decorative, too - 800-729-7277. You could try Real Wood too - 800-835-8752, their selection isn't as wide, but for simple stuff, they are competitive and good.

Dave Falkenstein
09-26-2005, 5:14 PM
I have used California Door, and had very good results. They offer a wide variety of styles and trim options:

http://www.caldoor.com/home.htm