PDA

View Full Version : The Tool Nut Customer Service

Kevin Womer
07-20-2016, 4:46 PM
Ordered a domino and assessories from The Tool Nut a few weeks back. It was packed fine but was some damage to the support base and the black insert was cracked when it arrived. I'm assuming it had to be done during the packing of the systainer either at the factory or during shipping, as there was no damage to the systainer itself.

Emailed CS and they asked for a couple of pictures of the damage, so I took some and replied to them. A very nice response was sent to me from a gentleman at the company and let me know that both items would be sent out as soon as possible. The support base has already arrived and the insert will be sent out today or tomorrow as they had to wait on a Festool delivery for that part.

The domino works fine and I calibrated the window to the factory set line on the base, the paddles needed no calibration as when I put them together with a domino the edges lined up perfectly when I ran my finger along the edges. I just want to pass along the great customer service I have had with this company to others out there. I'm not affiliated with The Tool Nut in any way, just wanted to share the positive experience I have had with them.

Frederick Skelly
07-20-2016, 5:45 PM
Thanks Kevin. Always good to know of another good tool supplier with solid customer service.

Bryan Lisowski
07-20-2016, 8:13 PM
Tool Nut is a great company to deal with, the 1 or 2 times I had an issue it was resolved extremely fast.