PDA

View Full Version : A Creeker visit.....

Ken Fitzgerald
07-19-2016, 9:14 PM
For over a decade I have wanted to meet Tyler Howell. Yesterday afternoon and again today he generously provided his services as a tour guide in the Grand Marais, MN area where he lives. Thanks Tyler. It was, indeed, Sharon and my pleasure to enjoy your company!

Rich Riddle
07-19-2016, 9:35 PM
Ken,

Glad you made the acquaintance in person. Are you traveling up north?

Ken Fitzgerald
07-19-2016, 9:53 PM
Rich, my wife and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a town near Eau Claire, WI where we will have dinner with Creeker and Sketchup guru Dave Richards and wife. The next morning we head toa small farming town in Central Illinois for a family "Christmas -in- july" gathering.

Dennis Peacock
07-20-2016, 5:30 PM
I'm jealous.!!!! I've been wanting to meet Tyler for a long time. One of these days....I hope to make it to his neck of the woods. Congrats to you both.!!!

Jim Becker
07-20-2016, 9:04 PM
I've had the pleasure of meeting Tyler a number of years ago at a woodworking event and later when I was traveling on business to the twin cities area when he was, um...pre-retirement. I'm glad you got the chance to spend time with him, Ken!!

Rich Riddle
07-20-2016, 11:11 PM
Ken,

Are you traveling East or South of Illinois? We aren't far from there.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Rich, we will be going west from Illinois with stops planned in Kansas, Wyoming, and Montana before arriving back home in Idaho.
the

Rich Riddle
07-20-2016, 11:25 PM
Ken,

Where are you stopping in Kansas?