PDA

View Full Version : Any One Local

Junior hall
07-15-2016, 7:17 PM
Is any one local to Winston Salem North Carolina.. I am willing to pay some one to help get my laser machine working again.. Long story it just quit working i replaced the power supply and every thing else just about. One minute it fires next minute it just wont fire at all. I also need some one that can align my mirrors... I have tried several times with no luck. This is why i am asking if some one is near by Winston Salem North Carolina.. I have tried so many times with no luck so i give up and asking for help.. WILLING TO PAY SOME ONE TO DO THIS I AM NOT GOING TO TRY NO MORE SO ASKING FOR HELP

Dennis Watson
07-16-2016, 2:41 PM
Boss Laser not have any support? That would suck.

Well Im not local, Im in Black Mountain, but its possible that Ray Scott at Rabbit Lasers would help you even though you didn't buy from him.

David Somers
07-16-2016, 5:44 PM
Junior,

Unfortunately I am in Seattle, which is not really helpful to you for on site help. Unless you want to pay airfare and perdiem of course. (teasing grin)

Like Dennis I thought Boss had half way decent tech support? Have you called them and pestered them? Seemed like that was a fairly new laser wasnt it? Keep in mind I have a lousy sense of time.

Regarding the mirror. Does Boss have a guide for that? If not, head over to the Rabbit Laser USA web site. Ray has a document there on aligning the mirrors. When you get into his web site look on the left for Manuals and Tutorials. Then look for the document on aligning the flying optics. It goes through the steps carefully step by step with a ton of photos and should get you going. I used that on my Chinese direct laser and it described everything to a T.

Hope that helps! And let me know if it is OK to fly out to you First Class or if you want me to save you a few dollars and just book Business? <grin>

Junior hall
07-16-2016, 7:53 PM
Yes BossLaer has tech support. I think they are the best there is as they have helped me so very much. Right now i do not have much time to mess or even try to figure it out the problem.. This is why i am willing to pay some one to fix it. Also with my work schedule being at work at 530 until 6 at night i am wore out and they are closed.. Yes ive emailed them and still can not get the laser machine to work...

David Somers
07-16-2016, 8:10 PM
Hopefully there is someone out your way who can give you a hand Junior! Good luck. If you do find time check out the document on aligning at Rabbit. It is well written up and should get you where you need to be. Dont take any short cuts through it. Especially if you have made several attempts. You are likely way out of whack now.

Dave