PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Mini 24 Temporary home Reset

jim willcockson
07-14-2016, 1:51 PM
After completing a job having set a temporary home, I have to manually restart the machine to have it return to the original home position. The manual states,, press set home and reset buttons simultaneously,,, then press go to return to original home . This does not work. any help please ?

Bill Barkelew
07-14-2016, 3:17 PM
On my Mini 24 to reset home, I press "Maint", "Down Arrow", "Go". and it resets home to top left corner

Bill Stearns
07-14-2016, 3:22 PM
Jim - I have an Epilog Mini 24 also. What I was taught to do is - with the machine off - slide the lens carriage to upper left corner - then slowly slide it across the bar - 'till you hear a "click". (just about as you pass the midway or middle of the bar.) Then turn machine on - the carriage goes "home". Don't know if this'll help you, but hope so. -- Bill

Real Mercier
07-14-2016, 3:59 PM
I also have the Mini 24. It took a while to get used to it, but the Set Home and reset do work. They do have to be simultaneous. Even though I thought it was simultaneous, it was apparently not. Once I got the hang of simultaneous it works.

jim willcockson
07-14-2016, 7:50 PM
Thanks a bunch Folks. It is under Maint menu, Restore home! I have a fairly new Mini, but received the manual for the previous version. I really appreciate the responses.