PDA

View Full Version : Two PM90s for sale $350 each-REREAD POSTING

Dick Strauss
09-24-2005, 4:19 PM
Folks,
I ran across this lead on a couple of Powermatic90s. I've been in contact with the woman named Barb selling them on behalf of a local school. She also had a PM bandsaw listed that has been sold. Although I've made numerous attempts to get info on the machines (110/220 and 1PH/3PH) from Barb, she doesn't seem to want to provide the data. She told me she would and then refused to do so in her next email. I also asked for serial numbers on the machines hoping I could contact the manufacturer or some other resource to get info. Since I'm running into a wall, hopefully somone else on this forum will be able to take advantage of this opportunity. Hopefully these machines aren't stolen (thus her hesitant nature of providing serial numbers on the machines).

The PM90s are in far eastern Ohio (Colerain) near the WV/PA/OH border between Columbus and Pittsburgh. They are listed on the Cinci CraigsList for some reason. Anyhow, here is the link to the page and Barb's email:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/94288883.html

DOON8457@aol.com

Best of Luck,
Dick

Charles E. Martin V
09-25-2005, 9:41 AM
This whole thing is rather confusing, because Colerain is a suburb of Cincinnati, and Colerain HS did just get rid of there wood shop class. Did she tell you she lived in Eastern Ohio?

Dick Strauss
09-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks Charles,
No she didn't tell me that. I typed in Colerain, OH in expedia-maps and that is where it showed Colerain. Since you know the Cinci area, your comments would make more sense to me.

All...please note that Charles says the machines are in the Cinci area. I apologize for any confusion...it sounds like it was my mistake!!!

If you make out, let us know about it with some gloat pics!

I just didn't want to drive all that way with a lift-gate rental and find out they were 3PH monsters...