PDA

View Full Version : Woodworkers Guild of America Question

Andrew Kertesz
07-04-2016, 9:11 AM
I'm wondering how many have a membership and whether you have upgraded to the Gold status and was it worth the extra money?

Raymond Seward
07-04-2016, 9:17 AM
I'm a low end member. I cannot recall seeing anything on the site that I couldn't see on youtube. I will not re-up.

Frederick Skelly
07-04-2016, 9:41 AM
Andrew, I'm curious - it sounds like you've been pretty satisfied with WWGA? At least enough to consider upgrading. What is it about them you've found beneficial?

I ask because my only exposure to them has been through threads here (there are several threads in the archives) and my impressions are "so so". What's your first hand experience?

Thanks.
Fred

Andrew Kertesz
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
One of the biggest advantages in my opinion for my limited use is that is a stop stop shop for information. Can the info be found elsewhere; sure but how much time are you going to spend looking for it?

Frederick Skelly
07-04-2016, 1:39 PM
One of the biggest advantages in my opinion for my limited use is that is a stop stop shop for information. Can the info be found elsewhere; sure but how much time are you going to spend looking for it?

Ok. Thanks!

bruce buren
07-04-2016, 3:36 PM
I have a membership and did the upgrade when they had a 7$ upgrade special. Its a good info site.