PDA

View Full Version : Engraved Plaque

Mike Leonard
06-14-2003, 7:41 AM
I stopped by Keith's yesterday and had him Laser Engrave a couple of plaques. I am giving these to a couple of guys that worked for me and are moving on to bigger and better things. I thought this would be a nice way of saying "Thanks for a job well done". I supplied the Cherry plaques and Keith supplied the engraving. It is truely amazing to watch this machine work.

I already have the wheels turning on a couple of more things I want to have him engrave. If you have a project or gift that you want to add a special touch to I highly recommend having something done with a laser. Keith has a multitude of ideas buzzing around in his head and his creativity seems to be endless.

Thanks again Keith for a job well done.
Mike

Keith Outten
06-21-2003, 9:17 PM
Mike,

I enjoyed your visit to the shop, sorry it was in such a bad state. My shop overhaul is running behind schedule but I am making a small amount of progress every day. Lots of wrought iron work in my shop these days, I'll post a picture shortly of my latest project in the OT forum.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you will stop by again before you leave the area.