PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Wholesalers

Eugene Kim
07-02-2016, 3:48 PM
Hi Folks!

Long time listener first time caller. I have a couple potential orders for a few laser engraved water bottles. I was wondering if anyone in this forum had preferred wholesalers local or abroad. I don't have my resellers license yet so looking at alibaba but certainly prefer local producers as well.

Thoughts?

Bert Kemp
07-03-2016, 7:53 PM
location would help us tell you were to look

Keith Downing
07-03-2016, 7:57 PM
I don't know about water bottles specifically, but I started a similar thread trying to locate reliable suppliers earlier this year when I was trying to get things started.

The mods moved it to the lumber yard section of the forums though just as it started to get good, so you'll need to signup as a contributor to see it. I don't think they want brands listed on the free boards that don't pay to advertise here.

Anyways, if you want I'll send you a private message with a summary of what everyone listed as recommendations for me for their different suppliers. Most are US suppliers though as I told everyone that is where I was located. So it will be much more useful if you are located in the US. You didn't list your location in your profile so I can't see. You might want to go ahead and do that too if you plan to be an active member here. It plays a big part in who and how your questions get answered.

Kev Williams
07-03-2016, 10:34 PM
If you're only doing "a few" then have the customer buy them and bring them to you. Just plan on having a couple of spares around to replace mistakes. I've done probably 3 or 4 hundred Yeti's, Yeti clones, and Hydroflasks in the past year, and every one of them were brought to me.

That makes it fair for everyone-- you don't have to worry about buying anything, and your customer doesn't get up-charged on the bottle. Win Win ...

Eugene Kim
07-05-2016, 10:13 PM
location would help us tell you were to look

I am open to anyone in the mid-atlantic area!

Eugene Kim
07-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Very helpful, didn't realize location was so important! I will certainly update my profile. I would appreciate that PM as well!

Eugene Kim
07-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Thats a pretty good idea, takes the stress off my balance sheet as well since I don't want to be dealing with forecasting demand either.

Keith Downing
07-06-2016, 1:09 AM
Thats a pretty good idea, takes the stress off my balance sheet as well since I don't want to be dealing with forecasting demand either.

Sending now.

Dan Schiaffo
08-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi Keith - any way you could point me towards the supplier thread / list you referred to in your post?

Thanks!

Bert Kemp
08-10-2016, 6:28 PM
Contributors can find that in the Lumber Yard forum:D

Hi Keith - any way you could point me towards the supplier thread / list you referred to in your post?

Thanks!

Dan Schiaffo
08-16-2016, 12:46 PM
Thanks Bert - I'll look into becoming a contributor.

Semper Fi btw.

Contributors can find that in the Lumber Yard forum:D

Bert Kemp
08-16-2016, 5:29 PM
Dan just clic the donate button at the top of each page. 6 bucks gets you contributor status for a year.

Thanks Bert - I'll look into becoming a contributor.

Semper Fi btw.