PDA

View Full Version : Just got the mail and guess what

Don Baer
09-22-2005, 5:30 PM
Rockler sent a post card offering $15 off on purchases of $50 or more. Business must be slow. Good through Oct 9

Bob Noles
09-22-2005, 5:57 PM
Don,

I would have replied sooner, but I triped while running to my mail box after reading your post and it took me a few minutes to brush off and look for injuries :D

How come some people get all the luck and I get none :rolleyes: No coupon for me today :(

Chris Giles
09-22-2005, 6:39 PM
Don,

I get one of these about four days after I buy something in their store every time. It's actually kind of annoying. I would like like to be able to use it when I go there, not four days later. It is clearly an effort to intice you to come back.

Don Baer
09-22-2005, 6:50 PM
Don,

I get one of these about four days after I buy something in their store every time. It's actually kind of annoying. I would like like to be able to use it when I go there, not four days later. It is clearly an effort to intice you to come back.

Makes sense Chris. I was there on Monday and picked up a bottle of CA and a new white wheel for my grinder. I guess the secret is to go there and buy somethinng cheap (I'f you can find something cheap) then go back when you get the card when you want to buy something more expensive. hmmm maybe it's time to pick up that hollowing tool.

:rolleyes:

Corey Hallagan
09-22-2005, 7:18 PM
i have ordered online from Rockler twice within the last 2 weeks at least $50.00 worth. no coupie for me! I will say, from PC to Front Porch on the 3rd day both days.

Corey