PDA

View Full Version : John Miliunas - I Just

Howard Rosenberg
09-22-2005, 12:14 PM
saw your photos of your hallway bench.

You've got great taste and sure do extraordinary work!

My wife has wanted me to build a hallway bench.
Her taste is quite similar to yours - she prefers that same sort of pared-down look.

Because we need to integrate storage in the bench I'd been circling around your sort of idea - massive-looking with an invisble-looking drawer.

How much would you mind if I e-mailed you for proprtion/construction details?

Many thanks.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself in these photos.

Howard Rosenberg

Mark Singer
09-22-2005, 12:24 PM
John,

I feel the same way....Now how much is the "John Miliunas" sign worth?

Jeff Sudmeier
09-22-2005, 12:52 PM
:) Howard shoot him an email, knowing John he will be PROUD to help!

Look what you have started John!! Soon there will be "little John" benches in every home!!

Lee DeRaud
09-22-2005, 12:59 PM
Soon there will be "little John" benches in every home!!I am so "not going there"...:eek:

John Miliunas
09-22-2005, 1:03 PM
saw your photos of your hallway bench.

You've got great taste and sure do extraordinary work!

My wife has wanted me to build a hallway bench.
Her taste is quite similar to yours - she prefers that same sort of pared-down look.

Because we need to integrate storage in the bench I'd been circling around your sort of idea - massive-looking with an invisble-looking drawer.

How much would you mind if I e-mailed you for proprtion/construction details?

Many thanks.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself in these photos.

Howard Rosenberg

I certainly appreciate the kind words, although the words of praise must be shared with the LOML and my "design team", Mark & Myriam Singer! :D

Anyhow, I'll try to remember and get some measurements for you this evening and send them on down. More than happy to help!:)

Hey Mark, maybe you oughta' take that sign out of the bird cage!:D :D :D :cool:

Jeff & Lee...YOU guys are just too much!:) :cool:

David Wilson
09-22-2005, 2:24 PM
I was lucky to see the bench in person last sunday. It is a great looking bench and very well made. John is an inspiration to many of us.

John Miliunas
09-22-2005, 7:47 PM
Hey Howard, surprisingly enough, I actually remembered to get those measurements for you, but find that I can not either, send you a PM or email you. Drop me a PM or email w/your email addy and I'll get that info out to you.:) :cool: