PDA

View Full Version : AAW 2015 video

Ronald Campbell
06-06-2016, 6:19 PM
Last year during the AAW Symposium I was interviewed by the International Wood Society regarding Turners with Disabilities. I am not disabled but have taught the disabled and they brought me into the conversation. This is the 3rd year they have videoed me and the first year they put it together. Hope you are all ok with me putting this up.

Here is the link Please take a look

http://www.woodculture.org/content.cfm?id=419&preview

Ron

David Delo
06-06-2016, 7:20 PM
I'm glad to see this video got put together, well worth the time to view it. Congrats to you Ron for your efforts in this area. Good to see long time local chapter member Bill Hayes get some face time on the video also. He's been a real help to me and I'm happy to see a shot of the entire room of Jet lathes in the demo room. Makes me remember all the work it took to get that place set up very much worth the effort.

Don Nicholas
06-06-2016, 8:20 PM
I viewed the entire video. And concluded it was the most inspiring video I have viewed.
seeing these folks turn and the excellent, kind and caring, instructors helping the disabled person create something
they can be very proud of. 5 stars to all the folks involved with this program the AAW promotes
i do hope the program continues to grow.

Brian Kent
06-06-2016, 8:35 PM
I just had time to skim it for now. Really fine work. Thank you so much.

Rick Bailey
06-06-2016, 9:49 PM
Thank you Mr Campbell,
Watching one of your videos that I have watch over and over again got me into doing hollow forms.
The video was very touching.
Bless you sir.
Rick

Doug Ladendorf
06-07-2016, 8:29 AM
That's great Ron. A very well done video. I was at the symposium and appreciate this view of other happenings there. Excellent program.

Doug

Hal Taylor
06-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Thanks for bringing this video to my (our) attention. Great video which shows a lot of great people.