PDA

View Full Version : has lumberjock forum closed

jeff oldham
06-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I have been a member here on sawmill creek plus the international pen turners association and never have I had trouble getting email from either,,but I forgot my password on lumberjocks and I have tried and tried for months to get them to send me a password code and it doesn't seem to go thru,,at first I thought something on my computer was blocking it but everything else people send me goes thru,,i tried to find a phone number to call but no such luck,,is it closed down or has anyone else experienced this,,,thank you

chase standifer
06-05-2016, 11:22 PM
I haven't tried to contact them but the site is still very active from a users standpoint, new stuff posted everyday.

Don Kondra
06-05-2016, 11:23 PM
They're still going strong :)

What browser/operating system are you using ?

Usually, on the log in page there is a "forgot password" button and you should get a response in minutes ?

Perhaps it went into your spam folder ?

Cheers, Don

jeff oldham
06-06-2016, 6:05 AM
no I have tried that too but they are the only mail I do not get,,reguardless

Lee Schierer
06-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Check with your email service provider. They may be blocking the domain that lumber jocks uses. We had a problem with earthlink that way. It was not allowing us to get email from a friend. It turns out that earthlink had blocked their domain and nothing would get through to me from that domain no matter what I did on my computer. I have another email account with a different provider and we now get email from our friend through that provider.

William Burnett
08-22-2016, 6:25 PM
comment removed by author