PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Larry Merlau

Steve Ash
09-21-2005, 4:28 PM
Happy Birthday Larry! Haven't seen much of Larry lately, must be out in the woods scouting for deer or else on a lake doing some fishing.....whatever you are up to, hope you are having a good one!

Jim Young
09-21-2005, 5:24 PM
Another year for that old dog. Hope you are enjoing your b-day.

Don Baer
09-21-2005, 5:47 PM
Hey Larry, I hpe it a good one.

Roy Wall
09-21-2005, 6:08 PM
Larry,

I'll raise a glass of Ice Tea for ya' --- Happy Birthday!!!:)

Steve Clardy
09-21-2005, 6:19 PM
Happy B-day Larry!!!!!
Oh. Where ya been lately???

Corey Hallagan
09-21-2005, 7:04 PM
Happy Birthday Larry, hope it has been a goodin!

Corey

Norman Hitt
09-22-2005, 3:41 AM
Sheesh, I'm a day late again on Birthday Greetings. :o Oh Well, Hope you had a very Happy one, and here's wishing you Many More.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Happy Birthday Larry.......

Larry's in Canada doing a little hunting and fishing right now IIRC.

John Miliunas
09-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey Larry, hope you have a GREAT B-DAY, wherever you are today! Let's see...Must be about 35 or so, right?:D :) :cool:

larry merlau
10-02-2005, 3:13 PM
was like ken said, up in quebec controlling the caribou herd alittle and got one day of fishin in as well. got home in time to deal with a death in the family. my mother law passed, so who said that there isnt someone lookin out fer us ole guys :D just a bit of humor she was a pretty nice lady and she did raise someone that puts up with the likes of me and my desires. huntin, fishin, woodworkin and oh. i am supposed to be a loving fella too somewhere in amongst all that free time. one thing is for sure we never know what tommrow brings so "go for the gusto" my grandfather told me that years ago and yup i am a brand new '36' john. and mr Ash, got some stories and pics fer ya to look at. let one get away this am. got freezer full so am going to be picky :D thanks to all who wished me greetings and i hope to have more time to catch up on the news here on smc.

Dan Forman
10-02-2005, 3:34 PM
Happy birthday Larry. Sorry to hear of your MIL's passing.

Dan

John Miliunas
10-02-2005, 3:59 PM
Glad to have you back in the "civilized" world, Larry although, like Dan says, sorry to hear about your MIL. Please accept my condolences and pass them on to the rest of the family.