PDA

View Full Version : Got a phone call from my son

Don Baer
09-20-2005, 10:20 PM
He is here in the states safe and sound. Tired but glad to be away from Iraq. Thanks for all who wished him the best and also a big thanks to the Freedom pen folks for making him feel that the folks back here state side remember them.

Jim O'Dell
09-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Glad to hear he is back and safe. Give him a big THANK YOU!!! from all of us, and to pass it around to his buddies. Let them all know we are thinking of them each and every day! Jim.

John Miliunas
09-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Don, ditto to what Jim O. said!:) Sincerely glad to hear he's back safe and sound and many, many "Thanks" to him and his buddies!:) :cool:

Keith Outten
09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Congratulations Don, we know you are relieved and elated to have your son back home.

Ian Barley
09-21-2005, 2:49 AM
Glad to hear it Don - pass on my thanks

Karl Laustrup
09-21-2005, 6:20 AM
Don,

From this veteran to your veteran,

A VERY HEARTFELT THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!

Karl

Jeff Sudmeier
09-21-2005, 7:39 AM
Don,

I am glad to hear that your son is safe!!!! My thanks go out to him, for doing his duty well!

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
09-21-2005, 8:37 AM
Don, glad you son made it back, and I too wish to thank him for doing his job.

I'm a Canuck living in Japan, but I very much appreciate all the hard work the great young people of your fine country are doing!

Cheers!

Jim Hager
09-21-2005, 8:52 AM
Don, sure am glad to hear that your son is home safe and sound on U.S. soil. I too want to offer him my thanks for a job well done and appreciate his sacrifice to our country.

We have a bunch of my former students from our fair town over there doing their duty as well. We lost one a few weeks ago, sad very sad.

I am glad for you that the stress of his being over there is off your shoulders now. Good news.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Don.....Glad to hear your son arrived home safely! My thanks to him and all the others serving our country around the world!