PDA

View Full Version : Need sawyer suggestion around Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota

Andy Fahl
05-24-2016, 6:52 PM
Hi all,
Does anyone have recommendations for a sawyer around the Twin Cities in Minnesota? I'm fortunate to have a family farm that has black walnut on it and am trying to find someone who would work out a deal with me to take some trees for himself in exchange for milling some for me. If you know of anyone who does this or can suggest a place to look, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andy

Bill Bukovec
05-27-2016, 9:44 PM
Try calling Randy at Shorewood tree service. I think he is in Watertown after out growing his Shorewood location. You will need to get the logs to him, or have him move the logs for you.

Good luck

Preston Dahl
12-25-2016, 5:19 PM
Root river hardwoods in southern Minnesota is an option

Pat Barry
12-27-2016, 7:28 AM
Hi all,
Does anyone have recommendations for a sawyer around the Twin Cities in Minnesota? I'm fortunate to have a family farm that has black walnut on it and am trying to find someone who would work out a deal with me to take some trees for himself in exchange for milling some for me. If you know of anyone who does this or can suggest a place to look, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Andy
http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/forestry/um/twincities_sawmill_drykiln_listing.pdf