PDA

View Full Version : Well now we know NCIS fans

John Terefenko
05-17-2016, 10:01 PM
So what did you think??? Did you see that one coming??? Sad to see 2 great actors leave the show. These that will replace them just do not fit in. I believe this show has run its course. 2 more years of this is going to be some stretch. Grab your gear folks.

Bruce Page
05-18-2016, 12:00 AM
I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was going to retire and head to Israel.
It was well done.

Sam Murdoch
05-18-2016, 6:55 AM
So what did you think??? Did you see that one coming??? Sad to see 2 great actors leave the show. These that will replace them just do not fit in. I believe this show has run its course. 2 more years of this is going to be some stretch. Grab your gear folks.

I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was going to retire and head to Israel.
It was well done.

Agree on both counts! Entertained I have been but I think this one is DONE.

Mike Null
05-18-2016, 7:21 AM
There are only two shows that I watch regularly, this and Blue Bloods. I think the remaining cast can continue to hold NCIS together, though the losses of Ziva and Tony diminish the product.

Chuck Wintle
05-18-2016, 10:25 AM

I did not see the show...what happened?

John Terefenko
05-18-2016, 11:18 AM
I did not see the show...what happened?

Not sure how many here have TVOed it or taped it to watch at a later time so I will not spoil it for them. It was a twist that I did not expect but wish was done differently. Not all shows have to end in tragedy.

Ole Anderson
05-18-2016, 11:19 AM
I agree with Mike, the show will be less without them but it still tops most other shows out there, but I am really starting to like the Chicago Fire/Med/PD trilogy and how they interact.