PDA

View Full Version : Week Two NFL

Donnie Raines
09-20-2005, 8:41 AM
Well....looks like the Vikes got the ye ole' spankin by my Bengals. My team look good...but the Vikes also look really...um....tired.

How did your team fair?

Jason Roehl
09-20-2005, 8:52 AM
The Colts' DEFENSE won the game for them. Surreal. But, they squeaked one out to go 2-0 on the year.

Jeff Sudmeier
09-20-2005, 9:23 AM
I won't comment, all I will say is I am damn glad I have a PS2 to keep me company. My team isn't any fun to watch this year!

Jason Roehl
09-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I won't comment, all I will say is I am damn glad I have a PS2 to keep me company. My team isn't any fun to watch this year!

Lemme guess, the QB's initials are, based on your location, 'B.F.'

My biz partner likes them, too. I think it's an illness. :D

Doug Jones
09-20-2005, 10:45 AM
The Colts' DEFENSE won the game for them. Surreal. But, they squeaked one out to go 2-0 on the year.

I agree Jason, the defence has won both games for them. I know it sure wasn't thier offence, Manning is killing me in the fantasy league.

Chad Pater
09-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Well....looks like the Vikes got the ye ole' spankin by my Bengals. My team look good...but the Vikes also look really...um....tired.

How did your team fair?

You already summed it up for me. The depressing thing is that we were suppost to be good. We have had the ball 24 and we have 12 turn overs! :eek:

Donnie Raines
09-20-2005, 10:53 AM
You already summed it up for me. The depressing thing is that we were suppost to be good. We have had the ball 24 and we have 12 turn overs! :eek:

I started to think(getting dangerous) Culpepper was throwing the game the way some of those passes look... :confused:

Steve Ash
09-20-2005, 3:41 PM
Lemme guess, the QB's initials are, based on your location, 'B.F.'

My biz partner likes them, too. I think it's an illness. :D

It isn't necessarily based on location (I'm in the heart of Lions country)....but you are right, it is an illness. I have been a fan when they were 1-15 and a fan when they won the Super Bowl. I'm not giving up on them regardless of record.

Jeff Sudmeier
09-20-2005, 4:08 PM
Steve, I agree, I won't ever cheer for another team and I will always cheer for the Pack. However, I won't watch them suck it up like they have been, I just won't watch any football! :) Makes me a much more happy camper.

Chad Pater
09-20-2005, 8:07 PM
I started to think Culpepper was throwing the game

HA
But he couldn't have been throwing the game...it would be way to obvious. Plus if he was throwing he could have lost 38-17 or 38-24 or something....it was just terrible. Sadding friends and neighbors who were happy to see moss go just a few weeks ago are now crying that he's gone (myself not included). :(
Chad

Chris Padilla
09-21-2005, 2:01 AM
Broncos' defense bailed out a lackluster and infuriating offense...thank god.... How does 3 trips inside the Chargers' 40 yard line yeilding exactly zero points sound?? :mad:

Well, at least they aren't 0-2.... :o

Donnie Raines
09-21-2005, 8:24 AM
HA
But he couldn't have been throwing the game...it would be way to obvious. Plus if he was throwing he could have lost 38-17 or 38-24 or something....it was just terrible. Sadding friends and neighbors who were happy to see moss go just a few weeks ago are now crying that he's gone (myself not included). :(
Chad

I guess I did not really mean he was throwing the game...the performance was just that "off" for him... :rolleyes:

Lee DeRaud
09-21-2005, 7:11 PM
It isn't necessarily based on location (I'm in the heart of Lions country)....but you are right, it is an illness. I have been a fan when they were 1-15 and a fan when they won the Super Bowl. I'm not giving up on them regardless of record.You talk like a typical Redskins fan: c'mon over to Hog Heaven, always room for one more. :cool: