PDA

View Full Version : I Nominate Glenn Bradley

Rick Moyer
05-06-2016, 6:07 PM
OK, there really isn't a category for this nomination, but I just wanted to say that his posts, and responses to others, are THE best on Sawmill Creek. He regularly posts responses that are not only informative, but typically contain good visuals, and furthermore have no note of condescension or judgment. He should be the "poster" child for how one interacts on a forum.
If anyone questions whether or how they should respond to someone else's posts, use Glenn as your example.
So, Glenn, here is your gold star from me for your exemplary conduct on this forum.
Thank you.

Bruce Page
05-06-2016, 6:12 PM
Rick, I agree 100% and Glenn does beautiful G&G work too!

glenn bradley
05-06-2016, 6:25 PM
Wow, you guys must have forgotten the times I have had to eat crow when I've been off base, had to use a long handled spoke shave to pry my foot out of my mouth and had to outright apologize for wielding my oft misunderstood sense of humor :eek:. Time heals all wounds but, since I've lived long enough to know to take my victories where I can find them . . . Thank you very much :).

Seriously though, I think when we mention a review or a product or a thread, taking an extra few moments to punch in a link or add a pic for clarification just adds to the value of the forum. These threads aren't just for right now; many folks will visit later and search on keywords that bring up old, but still valid results; I know I did once upon a time. I'm also big on posting your pics in the forum and not using links to "photo bucket" sites that will wither and die in 6 months.

Thanks again for the (too) kind words. I may have to print this off and show it to my dad :D.

Ken Fitzgerald
05-06-2016, 6:51 PM
I couldn't agree more! He's one of the better characters and woodworkers at this site, IMO.

Prashun Patel
05-06-2016, 7:03 PM
But he uses too many emogees ;)

Bruce Volden
05-06-2016, 8:27 PM
So, who is Glenn?
Been here long enough and appreciate his wisdom.

Bruce