PDA

View Full Version : Got very lucky....and blessed...

Chris Hachet
05-06-2016, 7:23 AM
So those of you that know me know that I help coach the debate team at the college where I work. Just assist, Steven Koch is our main coach...

Not only were we lucky enough to take a national championship in the NEDA division of college debate....

...but at our end of year dinner...got a box from all of my students...opened it up...

Got a Lie Nielson Bronze #4 as a gift for all of my help through the year!

Twice blessed indeed!

Regards,

Chris.

And yes, this is a bit of a gloat...

Bob Glenn
05-06-2016, 9:48 AM
My faith in human kind is refreshed. You sound like a good teacher.

Britt Lifsey
05-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi! I don't post much. I mostly just read and learn. I wanted to say I don't believe you were lucky...instead, I believe your hard work and dedication to these students was rewarded not only with a nice gift of appreciation but with the success of the debate team. Congrats and Great Job!

Chris Hachet
05-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi! I don't post much. I mostly just read and learn. I wanted to say I don't believe you were lucky...instead, I believe your hard work and dedication to these students was rewarded not only with a nice gift of appreciation but with the success of the debate team. Congrats and Great Job!

Thanks! I will enjoy the #4 quite a bit I think...

Andrew Pitonyak
05-06-2016, 10:42 AM
SWEET! Congratulations!

I know you put significant work into that and it is nice to hear that they really appreciate what you do.

I can attest to Chris' kindness and dedication! You should be proud.

And that is a very nice gloat!

Matt Bainton
05-06-2016, 11:26 AM
Congratulations Chris. As always, we need pictures!

Jim Koepke
05-06-2016, 12:12 PM
That is great Chris.

jtk

Mike Cherry
05-06-2016, 1:13 PM
Well done and congrats! You can't put a price on the recollections you'll have when you pick that plane up.

Frederick Skelly
05-06-2016, 1:15 PM
Good kids! Very glad to hear this.
Congratulations (and thanks) for making a difference!
Fred

Jerry Olexa
05-06-2016, 1:16 PM
Chris, good for you AND a great gift!!! You are blessed!!! Enjoy!!

Malcolm Schweizer
05-06-2016, 5:04 PM
There's no debating; that's a great gift! It speaks much about the respect they have for you. Nice score!

Mel Fulks
05-06-2016, 5:31 PM
Congratulations on the bronze! On to the gold! And I'm gonna be real careful about finding flaws in your posts!

Joe Tilson
05-06-2016, 5:42 PM
Blessed is really correct.
Blessed of God by the kind people you team up with.
Blessed by how they think of you.
Blessed by gifts given in honor of you.
Truly blessed indeed.